1

Ayano was walking down the halls of Akademi high when she felt two unusually strong arms wrap around her. She tried to scream but a hand was clapped against her mouth. Then everything went black...

TIME SKIPPO

Ayano woke up in a small room, that appeared to be a basement. She tried moving or speaking then she realized... She was gagged and tied to a chair. She looked around with a worried look on her face. The door opened with a creek. She saw a tall figure walk down, his face hidden by a black hoodie. She glared at him as he slowly approached her. "Ah, awake I see, Aya-Chan!" He smiled as he slowly loosened the gag. She looked at him then said, "WHO ARE YOU!? WHAT DO YOU WANT!?" "Oh, its simple. Taking REVENGE. Remember? Osana? Kizana? Oka? Amai?" "YOU CAN STOP!!" She said, tears streaming down her face as she showed an insane look. He let out a soft deep laugh. "I'm not who you think I am." He said. She started shaking in fear as he slowly moved his bandaged hands towards her. "What's with the hands?" "Remember?" He rolled up his sleeves, turned his hands around and put the sleeves back down. His arms looked strong. "You clearly don't want to mess with me." "ONCE I GET OUT I WILL TELL THE WHOLE SCHOOL!" "Oh, I don't think that's going to happen anytime soon, Ayano Aishi." He said as he slowly and carefully took his hood off his head and smiled insanely. "No... Its you?" Ayano said as she looked up at him. Dark fierce eyes, black hair. Warm but insane smile. Now she knew who he was... It was unmistakable... Budo Masuta.