Chapter 6

It was night 3/11 with hayes. I decided that me, him and cam would go out to eat since magcon ended early. It was saturday. We still had sunday magcon, then we had a week to run around new jersey and new york.

We went out to a different fancy italian restaurant. I curled my hair and did a waterfall braid in it, then i wore a white strapless dress coming to my knee with a leather belt around the waist and wedges.

Cam wore a pair of long tan khakis and an unbuttoned shirt along with black vans. Hayes wore the same thing with a different colored shirt.

When we got to the restaurant, we ordered a table for three. They seated us in a booth. Me and cam sat on one side and hayes on the other.

"Hey im amanda and ill be your waitress" she said.

"Hey" we all said.

"Wow you guys look really young for your age. And you must have the coolest parents" she said at all of us.

"We adopted him from a family friend who passed away" cameron said. It was almost the full truth.

"Ohh im soo sorry" she said to hayes. Hayes nodded and played with the straw in the water that she brought us.

After dinner, we went up to the room.

"Im not even tired" i said.

"Me either" cam said,

"Same" hayes added.

"Wanna watch a movie?" I asked.

"A SCARY ONE" cam yelled. "YES! PLEASE ASH" Hayes added.

I looked at cam. He knew i was always too scared to watch a scary movie. "Ill be right here baby" cam said coming up behind me.

I sighed. "Finee but im not picking it out and it has to be pg-13"

I went in the bathroom putting on a pair of leggings and a "cameron dallas" sweatshirt. I threw my hair into a messy bun. I walked out.

"REPRESENTT" cam yelled looking at my sweatshirt. He walked over to me give me a kiss. "You look so cute baby" he said kissing my lips.

I looked at what cam was wearing. He was wearing the vitality dance (my studio) shirt i got him from our last competition. It was the same one my cousin alec had so it wasnt like girly. He also just wore his boxers. His gel was out of his hair so it hung in kind of like a swoop but i loved it. "Look who else is representing" i said motioning to his shirt. He put his hands on my waist and his forehead onto mine. He kissed my lips then looked back at me, his head still on mine. He smiled. "I love you" i said. "I love you too" he said. "Now lets take a picture with our shirts on" he added. I smiled.

We had a mini photo shoot. One picture was of me pointing to my name on the back of cams shirt where it listed the dancers. Then there was one of me and him normally with his hand on my waist and mine on his, and us smiling, then we took one with me and him kissing. Then we took one with us pointing to eachothers shirts with our jaw dropped. Then one with me on cams back then one with cam on my back. Finally, we were done.

Cam and hayes picked out the purge to watch. I never saw it because i was always too scared.

We were finally settled when there was a knock at the door.

It was shawn. "Can i hang with you guys? My rooms boring" he said. Matt and carter came up behind him. "Us too?" They asked.

The jacks, nash and taylor all came at once too. "Us too?" They asked.

"FINEE" i said. "Just be quiet we are watching the purge" i added.

There was only two beds and two chairs in the room. I was laying on cams chest and his arms were wrapped around me. Also on our bed was shawn cuddled up on one side and nash cuddled up on the other.

In hayes bed, there was hayes and the jacks.

In the chair, there was taylor in one chair, and carter and matt in the other. We all managed to fit somehow.

It was about 30 minutes into the 2 hr movie and i was already hiding under cams arm. The rest of the boys screamed and laughed.. It wasnt at all fun for me.

I fell asleep about 1 1/2 hours into the movie.

When i woke up, it was about 8 and it was bart. The rest of the boys were in our room. They woke up too.

"Im suggesting you guys get ready because you have 2 hours" he said.

We all scrambelled out of bed and went back to our own rooms.

I jumped in the shower first, then cam, then hayes.

Today i wore my black leggings along with a matt espinosa shirt and blue vans. I curled my hair and put on eyeliner, eyeshadow, mascara, and a tiny bit of blush.

I walked out of the bathroom to where everyone else was ready and sitting anywhere they could on their phones.

Magcon day two was awesome.

Now we had the rest of time to ourselves.