Chapter 34: Epilogue

"Niki!!!" Mittens shouted while she flew toward me at high speed. I looked at her and smiled widely while opening my arms. She then landed on my chest and hugged me tightly. "I'm so happy to see you!!!"

"Hey, Mittens! I am also happy to see you!" I laughed a little.

"Careful, she's still recovering from that injury." Edward said while he walked toward us. I raised an eyebrow.

"Ed, I am already healed from that internal injury. At the end it was only a small cut that I had and not a big hole like all of you thought that I was going to have. I now have a small bandage to stop it from bleeding, that is all." I explained and he nodded.

"I know, I know. Your magic sealed most of the injury by itself." Edward said while he hugged me. "It's good to see you all better." He said sweetly and I hugged him back.

"Thank you, brother." I smiled. We pushed apart and then I looked at Mittens. "So? What did you wanted to show me?" I asked and she smiled.

"Its a surprise! We need everyone to get here first before showing it to you!" Mittens smiled and I nodded.

"Alright." I said and then sat down on a table with Edward and Mittens while we waited for the others.

"Good morning, Niki!" Mirajane said she gave me a cup of green tea. I smiled.

"Good morning, Mira."

"How are you feeling today? You look much better. I even like that ponytail that you did on your hair." Mirajane said and I nodded.

"Thank you, Mira. I feel like a completely new person now." I answered and she smiled. I was given a second chance to life and now that I am able to use magic, I am going to use it to protect the ones I love. Nobody will suffer from anything as long as I am able to prevent it.

"That's really good to hear. Oh! Master and I want to help you with your training, if you need some help." Mirajane said and I nodded.

"Of course! Any help is good help." I said and she nodded.

"Alright! I'll let him know your answer. Now I have to go back to work. We can talk later if you like." Mirajane suggested.

"Of course! Thank you, Mira." I said and she left. Then I felt how someone grabbed me from the back of my shirt and lifted me up high.

"Ekk!!!" I cried surprised and looked at who it was.

"You are telling me this Scaredy Cat has Devil Slayer magic, Shrimp?" Gajeel asked while chewing a piece of metal.

"G-Greeting, Gajeel..." I said awkwardly.

"Yes, Gajeel! Lu-chan told me!" Levy said.

"What a weird magic for you to have." Lilly said while eating a Kiwi. I sweat-dropped.

"I know..."

"Hey, ugly-ass face! Let Niki down!" Edward said seriously and Gajeel let go of me.

"You want a fight, Sand Man?" Gajeel asked seriously and Edward smirked.

"Hell yeah!"

"Please stop, you two..." Levy sighed.