Character Information

Name: Luciana Audenzia Ryoko Adragna

Luciana:Who needs cute and sweet Lucy when you've got fiery and strong Luciana? A feminine version of her father's name.

Audenzia:Feminine version of Audenzio, meaning one who dares or one is who is fearless.

Ryoko :Literally means a woman who is like a dragon. In honor of her mother's half-japanese heritage and points out her likeness to a dragon, which is the Adragna Famiglia's symbol of power.

Adragna: (Last Name) Means Powerful and complete. Are good intellectually and require several outlets for energies.

Gender: Female

Age: Flashback: 6 yrs. Old

After Flashback: 7 yrs. Old

Preparation Arc: 12 yrs. Old

Revenge Arc: 18 yrs. Old

Parents: Lucianno Adragna- Boss/Family Head of the Adragna Famiglia, the current rulers of the International Mafia being the strongest and richest family. Is the underworlds' "Boss of all Bosses" and the Mafia Emperor. Is 3/4 Italian and a quarter Filipino.

                   Tsukihana Adragna nee dela Rosa- Is the Adragna Matriarch considered as the Mafia Empress. Is the daughter of a Filipino businessman and a Japanese assassin who's the daughter of a Yakuza Head.

Current Location: Florence, Italy (Slums)

Weapons of Choice: Desert Eagle Twin Pistols, Katana, Barrett XM500 long range sniper / anti-material rifle.

Strong Points: Intelligence,Fearlessness, Hand to Hand Combat, Weapons Use, Business, Strategy, Literature and Music. Can be compassionate....

Weakness: Trust Issues, Stubborn, Prideful, Vengeful, Partial Laziness, Perfectionist, Lewd and Overzealous.

Likes: Loyalty,Silence, Training, Reading, Assasination, Revenge,and Beverages like coffee,tea, and frappe.

Dislikes:Betrayers, Greedy People, Naivety, and Loud Noises.

Personality: To be observed in the story...