Chapter 1

Debby's POV

"Deborah Dixon Ditch if you don't get your ass down here right now your going to get it!! " Scarlet screamed, Scarlet was my dad's fiance,  ever since him and my mom separated she rode her expensive saloon car into my dad's life and as you might have guessed I hated..... No,  loathed her and she was forever nice to me..... Not. I had been awake since 4 am, finishing on my story 'demons from the other side' when she decided to disturb me, I pushed in my black glasses "...... And done" I smiled as I marveled at my work of art,  "Debby" I stared at Scarlet who just walked in,  I quickly closed my laptop and turned to stare at her "knock much?" I asked her making sure to roll my eyes to show her my level of sarcasm,  "you know,  if we're going to have a mother daughter bond,  you need to be able to trust me" she said scavenging through my wardrobe "I trust you to bring out my clothes,  isn't that enough?" I asked her,  "no darling, it's not enough" she replied,  I walked over to her and stared at the black dress on my bed "where are we going now?" I asked "to your new school" she replied "school?!!!!!".

Hi i'm Esmi's friend,  I hijacked her tab so I decided to write my own type of 'the rich life'. So please like and follow (p.s the last one was on her) 😛😛😛😛 see ya