Chapter 15

A.N. Just wanted to apologise in advance xD

Victor POV

I sit quietly outside the headmasters office, over to my left I can still see some blood on the floor that JJ had coughed up "Victor," I hear my name and look round, "please come in" I sigh and walk in, sitting down in the chair opposite his desk. "I've called your adopted mother and she will be here shortly but lets get started."

Crap I guess that means she's back from her business trip.

"How is JJ?" I ask.

"He'll live." He replies bluntly.

We hear a knock at the door and the head says "come in" the door swings open to reveal my adopted mother. She wears a massive frown on her face and the man sitting across from me gestures for her to take a seat.

She crosses her legs and says coldly "What has he done now?"

The head starts by telling her about the incident, JJ's state now and whether he is likely to press charges. He then goes on to say about the consequences for me. "He would be facing expulsion, however a pupil came and told me about an incident that occurred last week in which JJ 'beat up' Mr Katsuki. And I assume thats where you got this from?" He says gesturing to the bruise on my face.

"Umm, yes sir."

"I'm told you defended Mr Katsuki and were only doing the same today. Because of this you will not be expelled. However do not think that something like this will go unpunished, you will be suspended for two weeks as will JJ and if anything like this happens again you will be expelled."

We walk out of the office and she doesn't speak to me until we reach the car park. At which point she tells me to drive home and meet er there, I reply with a yes.

~

When I walk in the door at home I am greeted with her screaming in my face, she tells me to take my belt off and hand it to her, I do as she says. She wraps it around her hand and then strikes me with it. I wince but hold in my screams.

"This is for your own good you know," she says hitting me again, "I've tried so hard to raise you right but you're just a horrible child." She lashes me another seven times before I can't take it anymore, lean against the wall and drop to the floor.

"Please, please stop." I beg, tears streaming down my face.

"I gave you everything. I gave you a home, I payed for your skating lessons but you threw it all away. You disobeyed and got injured, you could have been the top skater in the world. But now you have nothing." She throws the belt at me, it hitting my back and says calmly. "I want you out of my house, you useless pile of shit."

By this point the tears had stopped and I just sat there in silence, my face trailed with lines of salt.

I have nowhere to go, its almost winter and I would never survive on the streets. At least I still have my car and she can't take that away since I bought it with my own money.

I finally get up and go to my room, I grab my duffle bag from the corner and begin to pack. I grab most of my belongings and stuff them into the bag not caring about neatness. I just need to get out of here.

Yuri POV

I arrive at Victors house, I'm just about to knock at he door when it opens and Victor steps outside with a duffle bag slung over his shoulder. He looks like he's been crying, his eyes are puffy and red and his face is flushed.

"Victor... are you ok?"

"Yep, perfect." He says opening the door of his car, throwing his bag in then slamming it shut.

I look at him and he walks round to the drivers door when I notice blood staining his white shirt. "Victor, oh my god you have blood on your back. You're not ok! Please just let me help!"

"Its fine, probably just from the fight earlier." He says dismissively.

I touch his back and he winces, grabs my wrist and spins round so he's facing me.

"Yuri I said I'm fine." He says angrily then gets in his car and drives off.