8 (Book finale!)

I went back to Mystery wearing my new clothes and he looked at me in awe. I smirked told him to get out of his seat. He did so and I decided to go to the cinema with him. During the movie I fell asleep on his shoulder.

I woke up and yawned, I was in my room. My new boyfriend wasn't there and Kao was making breakfast (or should I say Bekfast.) for us. "OOHH ALFFFRREEEEDDDDDDD!" He shouted up the stairs. I got out of my pyjamas. Wait! I was wearing pyjamas? Hopefully Mystery put them on and not Kao... I put on just a random shirt and ripped jeans. I then went downstairs. The breakfast was pancakes (like always...)

I ate the pancakes and went back upstairs to sleep. When I woke up Mystery was next to me. "Hey buddy...." he spoke to me in a smooth, relaxing voice. I've gotta say, ever since we got together his actions have been much better towards me and his workers, but he still runs a torture chamber. "Y-yeah..." I was rubbing my eyes as I was still tired. "We are going on holiday!" He spoke in an amazed tone. I looked at him wide-eyed in a happy expression. "Where to?" I asked. He replied to one of the places I've always wanted to go to... "Disney land Florida!" He shouted excitedly.

-----------------------------------------

This book was short because idk. Book 2 will be out soon so look out for that! I just want to say, for my first few days on wattpad my account has been blowing up. I only joined about 2 days ago and I have 5+ followers, already! Thank you, everyone!