Chapter 1: Base Raided

IronicGlow woke up to his brother PenApple's Screeching call, but accidentally fell out of his bright red bed in the process.

"another day of failure...yahhhh...." He said in a sarcastic tone while getting up.

PenApple came running up the stairs in their beautiful house, made entirely out of dirt and furniture.

He bursted through IronicGlow's room door. While Glow was trying to process what was happening, PenApple started screaming his name.

"GLOWWW!!!! THEIR BACK! WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO?! AHHHH!" PenApple said whiles tumbling over leather armor.

"Urrrg, I'm starting to get tired of these pros giving us problems" Glow thought and remembered the last time the pros came to there home.

PenApple continued to panicked and IronicGlow Started putting on His previous neat leather armor before PenApple came in and tripped over it.

Thats when they heard a well known troubled voice.

"Come out NOOBS! there is some diamonds on that failure pit over there!" He teased while hearing the other several pro's laughing behind it.

IronicGlow went to his balcony and looked at all of the pros out side waiting for him and PenApple to come outside.

"Pen...stay here. I can handle them on my own" Glow Said.

PenApple yet again went to screaming, "YOU'RE CRAZY GLOW! AND YOU'RE NOT GOING OUT THERE AT ALL!"

Glow smirked and quickly said "Watch me" then grabbed his wooden sword from off the balcony edge, and back flipped off.

"WAIT! IDOI- AHHHHH!!! YOU KID!" PenApple said while panicking.

When IronicGlow landed on the ground in what felt like a split second, he got surrounded by diamond and iron armor pros.

"Well, well, well...lookie what we have here! THE GLOWSTONE NERD, PPPHHFF!" Pokes said.

Pokes was the leader of the pros and would usually organize groups of other advances minecraft players to come and attack them.

"I'm warning you...Leave now, you fools..." Glow said very frightened but didn't show any facial expressions

Pokes Slashed his sword then pushed IronicGlow on the ground. There was a quick silence....

Pokes didn't like to be disrespected it or he would kill you but luckily he didn't do it right away.

"YOU DARE DISRESPECT ME! URRGGHHH! NOW IM GOING TO HIT YOU WHERE IT HURTS!" he clapped his hand and the other pros listen to his next command.

"Get Rid of the house..." Pokes said and soon after the pros took out shovels and pickaxes, they broke everything they could.

"P-PLEASE NOOO!" IronicGlow started tearing up

PenApple jumped off the balcony and landed on his back besides IronicGlow and said Owey multiple times.

Pokes walked up to them and put his foot on IronicGlows Chest.

"Haha...Noobs are noobs and they need to stay in their place!" He said while ordering the other pros to stop and leave.

Ten Minutes after the attack IronicGlow and PenApple sat in front of the only thing they loved and called home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author's note: YOOO SO THIS IS MY FIRST EVER CHAPTER OF ANY BOOK I HAVE EVER MADE! :D IDK WHEN I WILL UPDATE WITH ANOTHER CHAPTER AND IM STILL WORKING ON COVER! PLZ COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK SO FAR!