Chapter 2: Leaving Town

As the sun went down, Glow got up as if he where the president, about to tell a speech with millions people listening.

PenApple looked up in confusion. 'This guy has already done enough, now what?' He thought, while readying himself for what his older brother had to say.

"Pen...I-I didn't mean for this to happen...but I know how to fix i-"

"HOW GLOW?! YOU ALWAYS RUIN SOMETHING! MAYBE IF YOU LISTENED, WE WOULD STILL HAVE A HOME!" PenApple interrupted.

"...I'm sorry...But I'm not going to be some noob always getting picked anymore. Good bye Pen." He start walking away.

"Wait Come on. Where are you even going?"

IronicGlow stopped 13 blocks away from where PenApple had still be sitting. Then turned around slowly. "I'm leaving town, then go gather materials, and come back to kill Pokes."

PenApple got up and sprinted toward him
"Are you Crazy?! Pokes has an army of pure murders, and you're just going to 'kill him'..."

A silence broke in.

"WELL IM WITH YOU!" PenApple said.

"Well go get a pickaxe!" IronicGlow said with excitement.

***

They started there adventure leaving town without saying one good bye. Two days after their departure they found a ravin.
They had scouted for some water to jump into and soon began mining.

"Be careful, if your gonna be careless again then try and not the swim in the boiling hot lava?" PenApple said

"Oh shush up. The only thing we are here for is diamonds, iron, gold, and emeralds."

"Gotcha... Dirt, dirt, dirt and gravel."

"Correc-WAIT NO! DIAMONDS, IRON, GOLD, AND EMERALD!"
IronicGlow shouted making an echo."

"Ugh sorry...I can't think rig-"

Suddenly an arrow came whistling from the edge of the ravin.

Everything became silent...

PenApple had been shot by a skeleton. He feel down to his knees while gasping for air.

"U-UH NOO PEN STAY WITH ME!"

"I-I was a N-n-oob anyways." PenApple said, he feel to the ground and looked you into the sky from the cracks of the ravin.

Shortly after he proofed into a cloud of dust and disappeared.

The only thing that was left was a wooden shovel, an iron pickaxe, and forty-two dirt blocks.

IronicGlow looked up at the skeleton while kneeling of the spot where his brother died

It shot another arrow with a book 'n quilt attached to it.

Glow watched the arrow hit the ground for a brief moment then back to where the skeleton was standing. The only thing was, that it had disappeared. He slowly turning his head back down after.

"...I'll avenge you Pen, but hey? look on the bright side, your probably in Aether right now flying with creative mode racking up on all the dirt blocks you can." A tear fell from Glow's eyes and noticed soon after a book was on the ground beside the missed arrow the skeleton had shot at him.

He picked it up and began saying what was in the book out loud.

It read.

"So, You're trying
To kill me?
To bad your brother won't
Be there to help"

I'm watching
I'm prepared
I'm Pokes

Sincerely - AmazingPokes

"I'm going to MURDER you pokes! DO YOU HEAR? MURDER YOU!!!!" Glow screamed aloud as if someone was in front of him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors Notes: Idk I might make this book 13 chapters :l
PLZ COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK SO FAR!