Prolage 2

Niki was in the front yard playing tag with her friends Oliver, Max, and  Rosa. They loved playing that game especially Niki she was always the winner. "Niki please come  in here!!" Her mother yelled from inside the house it was on fire  "MOM!!! GUYS GRAB WATER!!!" Niki yelled as she ran to the lake grabing a pale and filling it up with water her other friends grabbed pales and filling it up with water. They ran back and forth pouring water on the house and back to the lake to fill it up, once the fire was out Niki's ran out covered in black smoke and hugging the four kids "Are you kids alright!?" The mother asked in panic "Were fine!!!" They all said in usion "good!". Niki's mother said walking back into the house, Niki looked at her friends and said "We have to go in the woods" "What are you crazy!! We'll get lost!!!" Rosa yelled "I know but we'll be careful this time" Niki said grinning "Why do you wanna go to the woods anyway?"Max asked "So we could see why my house caught fire!" Niki replied  "So are we going to the woods are what?!" Rosa and Max looked at Oliver "Ok we'll go." Oliver said "YAY!" Niki cheered as she ran into the woods with others fallowing behind her.