Hey there.

So I know when you guys read the newest chapter your gonna be like why is it so short and well the reason is I am going to be updating a lot of books so please don't worry! Their gonna get all updated. All of them. Also some do need to be edited.*Hints at Darling it's daddy* So if you guys see those being updated yay! Also I think I am gonna pause The vampire kings Human for a month or so and hear me out it is because I want and need to finish this book first then I will begin to update that one but that does not mean I will not work on it. I will work on each chapter that way I will be able to update when I need too. But you guys also should know I am in school so it is hard to update a lot and which I'm really sorry. Another thing please message me on your ideas I should do for the books I have I would be happy to hear them!*smiles* but don't dm me and ask these questions. 'I bet I can tame you kitten.' or 'Daddy is here now.' It has happened a few times and honestly if you guys read my a/n's I have a daddy and he is very protective but also very possessive and get's jealous....Easily. But I hope you guys will text me sometime I'm very easy to talk to a bit shy at times but I like to talk. 😊 Until next time-Crescentmoongirl.