Chapter 3

Chapter 3

"Girls lets go!" I said while knocking on the bathroom door. They came rushing out and went to go grab their bags. "Do we look good?" Aly asked. I took a quick look at them and have them a quick nod while grabbing my keys. "Let's do this" I said in a low tone.

We rode the elevator done and made our way to my beautiful car. The ride wasn't that long maybe 20 minutes or so. There turned out to be many paparazzi and news channels close by the hotel.

The girls got out of the car as soon as I parked. I glanced at mirror in front of me to check my hair and make up to make sure everything was okay. We got our meet and greet passes and tickets and made our way to the line of Michael Jackson fans.

"Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god. I can't believe we are about to meet him." Bianca squealed. "I know exactly how to feel! He is my idol. He is my everything." I gushed. "He is perfect." Alyssa said.

We waited as the line got shorter and shorter. With every minute my heart bested faster. I can't mess this up, I can't embarrass myself in front of him. I will not let that happen.

After about 8 more minutes, it was our turn. We made our way inside and we couldn't contain our excitement. Bianca and Alyssa were jumping around like little girls and I couldn't help but join in. I didn't even realize that Michael was in front of us.

He seemed to look at us with adoration. We composed ourselves and I cleared my throat. "I'm Michael, and you are?" Michael said. "Hi Mr. Jackson! I'm Alyssa, this is Bianca, my friend, and Diana, my sister!" Alyssa said while pointing to each of us. He let out a chuckle and gave us all a hug and a kiss on the cheek. I like to pretend mine lasted longer than the rest. "Please call me Michael. Would you guys like a picture?" he said with a small grin. "Yes please!" Bianca responded quickly.

Bianca and Alyssa took their picture together and I took one by myself. He put his hand on my waist and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I could have sworn I was about to melt by just his touch alone.

Alyssa gave me this look that gave me a weird feeling. She was about to do something. "Mr. Jackson? You know my sister's birthday is coming up soon and it has always been a dream of hers to go visit Neverland.." Alyssa said with a smirk. "Oh really?" He responded with a grin. "Then in that case.. Diana, would you like to come to Neverland for your birthday?" He continued.