8

TUESDAY, MAY 20TH

(ETHAN'S POV)

I made sure to having a nice, hot breakfast waiting for Teagan when she woke up this morning. No running late. Kyra and I would both be taking her to school today because we both took the day off to find out whats going on with Rachel. 

"She's usually up by now" I looked at my watch confusedly.

"I'll go get her" Kyra ran up the stairs. 

I made us each a plate of pancakes and bacon.

"Hey good morning sunshine" I tried to make things as normal as possible for her. 

"Morning" she chuckled.

"Hey a smile, thats what I like to see" I said as she and Kyra sat down with me to eat. 

"Um Ethan..." she began.

"Sup?"

"What am I going to do after school today?" she asked, taking a sip of her juice. 

"Well, I don't know exactly. But someone will be there for you I PROMISE, whether it be me, Kyra, Gray, Audrey, SOMEONE will be there don't you worry about that"  I told her. 

"Ok" she sighed. 

We took our time and finished our breakfast, and we were ready to go. We drove her to school and I volunteered to walk her over to the door again today. 

"Ooh Ethan again" one of her little friends blushed. 

"Hi girls" I chuckled. 

"Hi" they smiled. 

I could tell Teagan was anxious. 

"Hey remember what I said, someone will be here" I gave her a big hug.

"Yep" she hugged back. 

"Have a good day girls" I said to all 3 of them, and walked away. 

...

"Alright, Project Find Rachel is in action" I said, starting the ignition to the truck.

"I'm calling Auds, I'll tell her and Gray to come over and help us out" Kyra told me.

"Good idea".

...

Grayson and Audrey showed up as soon as they could. 

"You brought Joslyn?!" I asked in confusion. 

"It's my frickin kid what do you want me to do, leave her at home?" Grayson said.

"Well where's Jordy?" I asked, trying to prove my point.

"School" Audrey said.

"Oh yeah, I forgot she's old enough for that now" I said, feeling stupid.

"Yeah dipshit" Grayson flicked my ear, and sat on the couch.

"Alright guys we have bigger problems here, focus" Kyra clapped.

"You're right" I said. 

"Ok so Audrey, you and I are going to stay here and call as many people as we can. And you boys are gonna go over to Rachel's apartment to see if she's even there, we'll call each other if anything happens" Kyra layed out a game plan.

"Got it" Grayson said. 

Gray and I started to put on our shoes and jackets.

"Daddy" Jos reached for Grayson.