Training~lemon!

(Yn pov)

"Huh, hey Caulifla~San, can you get off of me?" I asked Caulifla, she didn't say anything but just continued to smirk. She got off and started to undress and I instantly knew what she was doing. "We're gonna have fun, lord Yn" She smirked and was completely naked. "It's you're turn" She was already starting to take of my clothes. "I ain't holding back though" I told her this just made her chuckle. "You better not" She cooed "Trust me, I'll fuck you until you can't walk" I smirked.

I pinned her on the ground and started to kiss her, we wrestled for dominance but I ended up winning, my tongue explored her mouth. While I was kissing her my right had was playing with her breasts. I stopped kissing her "I'm gonna make you scream my name" I whisper into her ear causing her to shiver a little.

I started to finger her causing her to groan "A~ah!" She moaned. "Damn, you're really tight" I said pulling my fingers out. I went down to her pussy and started lick it. "A~ahhh! D-don't stop!" She continued to moan which caused to me smirk. "Alright let's skip foreplay now, you look really wet." I said and stood up. "Fine by me" She said and started to lick my dick.

(Caulifla pov)

I started to suck in Yn dick, I couldn't fit it all but I managed to get most in my mouth. "S-so big" I said muffled by his cock. I was starting to get really get wet~ I started to finger my self while lord yn pushed my head to take in his cock. "Alright let's get to the main event~" He cooed making my shiver a little.

He pinned me to the ground. He rubbed his dick in my pussy making me moan "Stop fucking around with me" I irritatingly said making him chuckle "Alright" he said slicing shoving his dick in,

(Yn pov)

I slowly stuck myself inside of Caulifla "D-damn, so tight" I said moaning between words. "Haaaa!!" I tuned super saiyan blue and shoved all of my self inside her causing her eyes to widen and arc her back and release a loud moan. "Ngh, a~ah...please duck me" She whisper, I smirked and nodded. I thrusted inside her making her moan even more. I continued to thrust inside her, she was extremely tight, and I loved it.

I sucked on her breasts while thrusting inside her "A~ah...this is the best" She said between moans. I continued to thrust inside her and slightly pinched her clit making her arc her back even more. "You won't be walking for a couple of day after I'm done" I moaned out.

"A~ah, I Cummings!" She shouted while moaning, his made me thrust even faster inside her "A~ahhh!" She shouted and arched her back and came over my dick. "T-t-that was awesome" she painted "I'm not done with you just yet baby" I whispered into her ear and thrusted inside her again. I made her get into a doggy position, I grabbed her by the arms and slammed myself inside her "A~ahh..y-you're still hard" she panted "Yup" I chuckled and continued to slams her ass into my dick

"A~ahh, I-I'm cumming" I shouted and thrusted one more time before cumming inside her, there was so much it was coming out of her. Caulifla arced her back when I came and moaned and lied down on the grass "T-that was amazing" I said to her and brought her body closer to mines, she didn't say anything and I saw she was asleep. "Hehe, let's take ya home" I said and took her to her place and put her to bed and layed in with her.

A/n: Sorry for the late update. I'm finally done with my work and will try to update more frequently. I also made a story so go check that out, peace!