01

Story genre:Fluff
//
Characters:Momo(Twice),Jungkook(Bts).
//
//
Momo's pov~
I woke up to see my boyfriend,Jungkook from BTS beside me sleeping.awh he looks so cute.His messy hair and peaceful looking sleeping face is so cute.
End of pov
//
Momo went to wash up and then wore an oversized sweater and shorts.She then went down and started cooking breakfast.While doing so,she suddenly felt a pair of  muscular arms hugging her from behind.
//
"YAH!YOU SCARED ME!"
"im sorry jagi !" He pouted
"okay okay stop it!"
"I knew you can't resist my cuteness!" He replied
"Ugh okay okay then stop being too cute"She replied.
//
After breakfast,she washed the dishes while Jungkook was setting up the living room for them to watch Kdramas.They also ordered pizza just incase they get hungry.It was winter and it was so cold so Momo decided to change her shorts to sweatpants.Once done,she went down and saw Jungkook sitting on the sofa scrolling through instagram with some blankets,snacks,drinks and pizza.
//
Jungkook smiled when he noticed Momo walking towards the sofa and he quickly cover them with the blankets.Then he played the dramas.
//
After 30mins of the drama,Momo felt cold so she rubbed her hands together and suddenly felts someone hugginh her.
//
"Tell me if you're feeling cold jagi,Im here arraso?"
"Ne gomawo kookie ah"
//
//
//
//
//
Author's note:
I'll do an angst for the next one so prepare tissues okay ?! 😂 Anyways,thanks for reading !
:)
//