1

Leaving

Dear Diary,

Oh my goodness today is the day i'll leave Japan. Do i feel sad? Yes. Do i feel like i want to jump on a cliff? Yes a hundred percent. I can't believe it. I feel like i'm the only who's sad leaving Japan.

Even Yuta is unfazed by it. Well, that's not really surprising that boy has been going on and on about doing great things there. For example, performing.

He really wants to show his talent and to him Busan would be a great start. Well, for me i don't know what good things are there in stored for me. I---

Kane stopped writing as Yuta startled her by barging inside of her room which made her drop her pen. " Yuta, what do you want?! " , Kane screamed at him,  angry at her older  brother's crazy antics.

While Yuta just found it funny and laughed, Kane rolled her eyes at him. When it felt like years finally, Yuta seemed to have calm down and said " Kane, we'll be leaving in a few minutes so I suggest you to start preparing."

With a small smile then ruffled his little sister's hair and left her room

With a small smile then ruffled his little sister's hair and left her room. Kane started fixing her hair -- thanks to Yuta and tied her hair in a ponytail.

Kane then put her diary in her bag and closed it. Bye, Japan and Hello, South Korea..