1: He Arrives.

"Hannah!" My best friend calls down the hall and I turn my head from my locker to see Josie running towards me. "Come on," she drags my hand and I laugh, stumbling after her.

"What's the rush?"

"Haven't you seen the new English teacher? I want front row seats." I roll my eyes at her but the second we step foot into the classroom I pause, my eyes taking in the 6 foot man stood behind he desk at the front of the class. He's wearing black suit trousers and a tight white button down shirt tucked in, the sleeves rolled up to showcase his forearms. The material is straining against his muscles and as I lift my eyes to his face I blush, his dark stubble complementing his chiseled jaw perfectly.

His runs a hand through his dark brown hair but it only flops back down onto his forehead.

"Hello class, I'm Mr Walker and I'll be your English teacher until Mrs Kay returns."

I basically blank out the entire lesson, Josie and I spending the hour whispering to each other about him and thankfully he doesn't notice.

The bell rings and I spring up to leave when his deep voice stops me. 

"Chatty girls at the front, stay behind." 

Okay, maybe he did notice.

"Names." He demands.

"Hannah Johnson, sir." I immediately answer. Josie hesitates, a challenging look in her eyes.

"Josie."

He only stares at her expectantly and she frowns. "Josie Peters."

"Miss Peters, detention after school. Miss Johnson," he flicks his eyes over to me. "Lunch detention now. Go get your food and be right back. 10 minutes." he commands and my god is it a turn on.

"Yes, sir." I mumble and we both hurry out of the classroom.

"Hot teacher's a dick." Josie rolls her eyes. "Detention for talking?"

She rants her way to the cafeteria where I quickly grab lunch and return to the classroom to find Mr Walker leaning against the front of the desk. He looks over at me and I drop my eyes to the ground out of habit.

"Hannah, sit down. Front row."

He's quiet as I sit down so I lift my sandwich to my lips and flick my eyes up to him, only to see his eyes focused beneath the desk at my legs.

I hesitate, before slowly parting my legs and his eyes immediately move to mine, his eyes dark.

"What do you think you're doing, Miss Johnson?" I see we're back to last names again.

"You tell me, sir." I decide to say, pronouncing sir differently to how I would usually dress teachers, and by the way his face darkens I think my prediction about him was right.

Dominant.

His eyes dart back down to where my legs are still parted beneath the table and I suddenly have the urge to close them but I stop myself, instead spreading them wider.

"Stand up." He commands, striding over to the door and locking it, pulling the little curtain down over the window.

I get to my feet quickly, forgetting my food and as he stops in front of me I gasp, his hand gently but surely closing on my neck.

"This is between me and you only, yes?"

I nod the best I can, gazing up at him and he smirks. Quicker than I can comprehend his hands push down on my shoulders and I'm falling to the ground, his hands under my armpits stopping me from hurting my knees.

His large hands make fast work of his belt and zipper and at his encouragement I reach up, pulling his trousers down to his ankles, leaving my face inches from his light grey boxers theatre doing nothing to hide his erection.

I tug his boxers down and he springs free But just as I reach up to take him in my hands he pushes my hands away, commanding: "Behind your back."

I clasp my hands behind my back and the man above me scrapes back my hair, holding it in his hands like a ponytail. 

His eyes stare down at me and I open my mouth greedily, to which he slams himself into my mouth, dragging me backwards until I hit the back of his desk, his cock ramming the back of my throat. 

I relax my throat as he holds my head in place, grunting quietly as he fucks my mouth, his cock ramming all the way down my throat but I don't gag, used to this.

"You little slut, you know how to deep throat, huh?" he pants and I stare up at him, his cock twitching in my mouth when he sees me looking up at him through my lashes, my mouth full of him.

Just as I'm preparing him to release in my mouth he pulls out, yanking me up by my hair so I follow, turning me and slamming me down on the desk.

I groan, knowing where this is going now, and his hands pause on my ass. 

"Don't make a sound," there's a threat in his command so I grab the stress ball I can see on his desk and bite down on it as his hands slide my thong down my ass and legs, flipping my skirt up and leaving me exposed.

My moan is muffled by the improvised gag I've put in my mouth as he spreads me with his hands, slamming into me without anything such as foreplay.

Thankfully, I'm wet from being thrown around and he glides right in, my position of being bent over the desk making it so deep, my cheek knocking against the desk with every thrust. 

He doesn't take long to go over the edge, bending over me as he releases.

I realise, belatedly, that he isn't wearing a condom but thankfully I'm on the pill. I just hope he's clean.

I drop the ball from my mouth as he flips my body over, his muscle packed arms making light of my body weight and he sighs, a small smile on his face as he runs his eyes down my top which has risen up, revealing some stomach and my bare pussy, my legs still parted around his wide legs.

"What do you do after school today?" he asks, tucking my hair behind my ear, his gently gesture the complete opposite to the rough manner in which he just fucked me.

"Nothing," I bite my lip.

He disentangles himself from me, grabbing a small piece of paper and scribbling the address to an apartment in Brooklyn.