Chapter 1: War?!

After Luffy received the news about Ace's execution, he asked for the help of Boa Hancock and the Kuja Pirates, successfully broke into Impel Down. Following is meeting Ivankof, Jibei and the others. At the same time, in Weatheria...

"What the hell is going on?!"

With the scream of a young lady with orange hair and crimson eyes, the peace of Weatheria seems has come to an end. Haredas came out from his room and saw the girl yelling at the newspaper.

"What is it, Girl?" Haredas walked slowly and asked. The girl raised her head from the newspaper with fury inside her eyes.

"I can't believe it! Luffy that idiot! He broke into Impel Down and took a group of prisoners with him?! What is he thinking?!"

She rubbed the newspaper and threw on the ground. Haredas sighed and patted the girl's back gently.

"Well, well. Don't be so mad, it's bad for your skin."

The girl pushed away Haredas's hand and sat on the bench heavily.

"I know Ace is important for him but it doesn't mean he can break into one of the most dangerous prisons in the world and bring a group of prisoners with him! This is insane!"

She rubbed her hair and sighed. Haredas sat beside her and looked upon the sky. After a while, the girl snapped her lap and stood up, muttering. "I have to go. I must go before everything is too late."

She tried to go back to her room but Haredas grabbed her hand and pulled her back to her seat.

"Hold on, hold on. Where are you going?" Haredas looked at the girl with curiosity. The girl looked at him unbelievably. 

"Of course Marineford, I can't let Luffy kill himself. It is too risky for him!"

Haredas looked at the girl walking back to her room. "What can you do at there? Watching?"

The girl stopped in her track swiftly and listened.

"The war is unstoppable. Even you stopped that young fellow, the execution still goes on and your captain will pay any price just to get there. Isn't it?" 

Haredas stood up and walked to the front of the girl, looked into her eyes.

"You can't do anything, Nami."

Back to Marineford---

"Go back, Luffy! You know it, we are pirates, you should sailing to anywhere you want! I have my own adventures and friends, you have no right to interfere with this!" 

Ace screamed to his brother who was trying to get closer to him.

"A weakling like you coming to save me, you think I will let this gonna happen?!' That would be a humiliating!"

Luffy ignored Ace and continued to beat down the enemies in front him.

"Go back Luffy, Why did you come?!"

Ace could no longer held his tear and knelt, praying Luffy would turn back. Luffy took a deep breath, glared at Ace.

"I am your brother!"