82: Suspended

A/N: This chapter has not been edited... please ignore any spelling errors

Uma's POV

"So repeat this dream again." Harry requested once more, laughing hysterically as he lays on the floor of
CJ and I's shared bedroom.

"Stop making fun of me." I huffed in a childlike tone. "It scared me, okay."

"I'm.... sorry." Harry apologized in between wheezes of trying to catch his breath. "But come on, now.....that was the most...un....realistic thing I've....ever heard."

"It's not funny." I argued, crossing my arms over my chest.

"It kind of is. Come on, if I even mentioned I had the slightest feelings for you, my dad would've killed me or your mom would've sent out men to kill me." Harry explains, and began to laugh some more.

I grabbed one of my textbooks (the lightest one because I couldn't hurt Harry for the life of me) and tossed it at his body.

Once I heard a slight "ouch." A smirk came across my face.

"Now that's funny." I smiled, followed by an eye roll.

Harry managed to drag himself off the floor, and onto my bed.

"I'm sorry, love." He apologized (still laughing might I add) and he placed his hands in mine.

Even after knowing him all this time, his touch sends sparks all throughout my body.

"I'm still mad at you." I say harshly, turning to face away from him.

I could tell the smirk on Harry's face didn't fade.

He grabbed the office chair, and flipped me around so I was once again staring into his light blue eyes.

"Uma, I'm very sorry." Harry sincerely apologized.

I stared him down, and kept my arms over my chest.

Harry gave me a crooked smile. "Come on, captain. You can't stay mad at me forever."

"I could if I wanted to." I answer.

Harry knitted his eyebrows together, and tilted his head to the side.

I fought a long internal battle, and finally let out a sigh.  "But I don't want to."

That sentence put a genuine smile on my first mate's face, as he took my hands and placed a kiss on them.

"I truly am sorry, love. I shouldn't have found something that hurt you funny."

I smirk to myself, knowing how I could get my revenge.

"It's completely fine." I smile, dragging my hand from Harry's grasp up to his hair.

I run my fingers lightly through his hair as he leaned into my hand.

Bringing my hand around to rest on his jaw, Harry closed his eyes.

There's very few things I never understood about Harry:

1) His extremely unhealthy obsession with loosing his hand so he could get an actual hook.

2) Why he carries a pocket watch when he can barely read a clock.  Hell, it surprises me when he counts to 5.

3) Why my touch seems like the most important thing in the world to him.

"I shouldn't been so sensitive." I lie, gently rubbing my thumb against Harry's jaw.