Do you remember??

Hey guys do you remember that we used to run outside the classroom??

Do you remember that we used to put the whole pancake in our mouth and rush to run upstairs??

Do you remember that we used to run outside the classroom with only wearing socks??

Do you remember the times when we left the door open to escape the classroom when we were playing??

Do you remember the times that we play in the dark?

Do you remember the times that we used to hide in Chõji's back??

Do you remember that we used to have borders between girls and boys??

Do you STILL remember that we used to help each other?

What happened guys??Is there a problem??Guess what?It will never gonna be the same again...:(

Chapter 2

Do you remember the times that we used ti fight over little things??

Do you remember that I built a small small apartment made up with tables and chairs where you three play?

Do you remember when we used to play dogeball using a wizard(I think) as the ball??

Do you remember the times that we knock-run-then hide??

Do you remember the times that we watched a scary movie and some of you were not looking??

Do you remember when you always tease Temari a Chicken then the rest of us tease her with Shikamaru??