Old crushes rekindle themselves

Im back! And here's another chapter.

Diamond ♡

I pressed the doorbell as i stepped back. I looked down at my heels before hearing the latch as i slowly looked up. The door opened up slowly but surely and just the person i was looking for was standing right there.

Maliki stood at her 5'11 hieght staring down at the other female. She rubbed her eyes to make sure she wasn't seeing things and a smile creeped its way onto her face. "So you decide now to come and see me? "Beggers can't Be choosers. Maliki suddenly felt the presence of Diamond hugging her tightly as she had no choice to bring her inside from the cold weather.

"Bitch its fucking cold! Diamond let go of Maliki's waist as Maliki shot her a "Bitch are you stupid " expression. "What did your dumb ass expect"? "50 degrees at best! "Im a fucking popsicle!

"Figures. Diamond plopped down on Maliki's couch as she opened her fridge. Diamond couldn't help but stare at the leggy brunet who was stunning. She had a strong jaw but that only enhanced her beauty further. She was a mix of spanish and dutch. Diamond would be lying to say she never felt anything for her.

Maliki looked up from the fridge and had a yogurt in her hand. From what Diamond could see there was nothing unhealthy within her fridge she didn't even have to look to know because Maliki was an extreme health nut. From when they were in middle school Maliki would never eat the school lunch food. Always a salad or an Apple. She was at the top of her game with Physical ed also. Diamond had heard of how she jogged for 2 hours everyday at 4 am.

"Why are you so quiet? Snapping out of the Day dream Maliki was not even in the kitchen anymore. She was on the stool at the bar indulging in the little cup.

"I was just thinking. "You've gotten so damn tall. Maliki laughed and it was a sweet tune like angels singing. Don't get the wrong idea Diamond once had a small crush on her but that was in the past. She loved her like a sister and admired her. "So how's it been? "Any boyfriends? Maliki shyly nodded. "Show me a picture! Maliki pulled her phone out of her pocket and unlocked it. She swiped for a few minutes before smiling down at the screen. She handed me the phone as my jaw touched the ground as she laughed at my reaction.

I looked through and found photos of them laughing and smiling

I looked through and found photos of them laughing and smiling. I hadn't met the guy but could tell they were in love. This was the sort of thing i longed for.

~~~~~♔

I reached the conclusion that most of my relationships were clearly based off lust

I reached the conclusion that most of my relationships were clearly based off lust. Pietro understood that as i came back from new york and sat down with him. When we took away our looks it was nothing really there. I would always love him. But just as a friend. I wanted something deeper than that. Someone I could connect with. A fresh start you could say.

As i got back home Kane was no where to Be seen. Ameelia was gone also so i guessed it was date night. I was extremely happy for the two. They had been so busy working they didn't go out as much. I made sure to fix up the house again before i went upstairs and went to bed.

~~~~~♘

I walked across the libary with my binders and journals looking for a seat

I walked across the libary with my binders and journals looking for a seat. The whole library was crowded with other people studying at computers ect. "You can sit with me if you want. I turned around to see a guy with brown hair and beautiful blue eyes. I could tell he was shy by how shaky his voice was. I pushed my hair back and nodded. He guided me to the table in the last isle. He wore jeans and a white Tommy Hilfiger shirt. I sat down as I seen he had his laptop open and a couple books places down

"Thanks you didn't have to do that."I know its just that i didn't want you to have to stand up for so long. He smiled at me. And the blush wrapped itself around my face as i opened one of my books. "Im Jesus by the way. I looked up and smiled. "Im Diamond. "I reached across and Shook his hand and that lasted a eternity. I didn't want to let his hand go but I felt I was being weird. 

We helped eachother out as I needed a little help writing my essays they were always a pain. He soured through them as if they were nothing. We shared a couple laughs but got through our work. We finished right as the library closed at eight. I grabbed my books as he picked up his things. " Do you want my number?  "I-I mean for help with your work. "Sure. I handed him my phone as he put it in. We hugged as my whole body was set aflame from his touch. I pulled back out of breath as he tryed to hide his reaction to the hug.

I smiled before leaving and i couldn't stop smiling even after.