P 14 : Truth or Dare and Drama

I went first."Allura true or dare. HAHHAHAHa,"I said being really creepy on purpose."Uh. Ok Truth"

"K K  So for each of the teammates which would you kiss kill or marry for Shiro... Keith... Hunk"

"Hmm I'd kill ... Keith... Kiss... Hunk and marry Shiro. My turn Keith truth or dare" he hesitated until he answered. "Ohh Dare"

"Ok I dare you to kiss lance"

"WHAT" He said scrambling and flailing around until he slowly turned around toward lance and kissed his forehead. Getting disappointment looks from everyone . "What you didn't say where? So my turn Lance truth or dare."

"Truth" He said trying to sound straight but failing with a stutter. "Who do you like out of the whole team"

"Hmm out of the whole team First it would be me the all mighty lord then Keith then Hunk, pidge, so on. My turn Pidge truth or dare"

"DARE" I said with my maniacal laugh. "Ok I dare you to go outside and dance to Micheal Jackson Billie jean "

"Ok" I said so monotonically It wasn't even funny. "Why so sad"

"Not sad just normal" I said while walking out with everyone behind me. I shut my door in there face I put on a Micheal Jackson costume and walked out. And did a usual dare for me even the town knew. 

I got claps through peoples windows at that time of afternoon a couple of kid had recorded me at 6:00 dancing like Micheal Jackson. Oh well. I walked in and saw the clapping I sat down and said "Ok I haven't done that in years. Oh well. Hunk Truth or Dare"

"Truth" He said in response.

"OK Is it true that you like Shay" he started to seem nervous which is a normal trait for him but weird for this occasion. "yes..." he said mumbling.

"What stop mumbling I can't hear you" I said irritated.

"yes" he said still mumbling

"WHAT" I said angry.

"YES OK. now my turn Shiro truth or dare"

"Truth"

"Ok who did you like before Pidge?" He said with an intensive questioning smile.

Shiro POV

What type of question is that who did I like before pidge of course I liked Allura maybe I stil- no no no you like Katie. stop thinking about it and just say allura.

Before I know it I turn and see that I was sitting there for 3 whole minutes. then all of a sudden " Allura" I blurted out .Pidge seemed disappointing and next thing I notice is pidge looking away. I felt bad. But I didn't notice Allura plotting behind my back.

No one's POV

This is going to be a long day for everyone.

(Sorry for the short and late chapter I when to six flags for the first time yesterday and OMG there was this dude who was in charge of this one ride and he kept flirting with me even on my third time on the ride cause I loved this ride and he was cute and I just can't get over him he was so nice to HM but anyway 2 k views omg I was gone for one weekend and 2 k happens wow thank and hop you guys love and keep supporting this story see you guys next time

GARNET OUT!!!)