chapter 8

Haha heeeyyy hunny bunny where are you.umm what ryan replied.Grace are you drunk as much as me. no I'm not drunk I just want you;) Woow !! Grace leped on top of me what could I say I'm attractive..things began to get more serious...

             Next morning

graces p.o.v: ummm i flipped around and felt something warm against me so I pulled it into me out of nowhere it began to kiss me I looked up....ahhh omg ryannnnn i jumped out of bed ...ummm grace what are you doing in here.I dunno what the hell happened?? I don't know I was about to ask you the same thing..I stormed back into my room...um ah ummm ahhh what do I do...ahh yeh nothing happened and nothing will ever happen.....

           next few days :

I started packing up my bags to leave.what's wrong with Grace Lauren asked Ryan.emh well we got into another HUGE fight. what about ?? emh well I told her i loved her and then I slept with one of her bestfriends :L You did Whaaaaaat ?? I know I know I shouldn't have done it but I did so what can ya do. Grace cutted him off ,i cant believe you don't even care. He turned around shocked to see me there. Yeh you weren't expecting that were yaa. Grace I  . Don't seriously your waisting your breath,I don't what to hear your voice again and I NEVER EVER WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN!! I left the room to take a breath..You OK Grace?? ,Lauren asked. ummm yeh I guess (in a way ).I'm going now lauren .What? Where? now I'm leaving the country to go to Prague.Whaaaat ?? yeh this is the last time I will see you. Grace no you can't. I have to I'm sorry I'll come back one day I promise and I never brake a promise....Goodbye Lauren I'll miss you and I'm sorry for fighting with. nooo Gracce  don't go please ....

sorry guys I know its short but its nearly the end of the book (I think haha ) Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed it please vote,comment and follow me !! thanks next chapter soon .....byee :)