Chapter Twenty-Five

Taylor's pov

"Your joking right? Kacine thinks that Mr. Nixon and Samantha are illegally dating?" Elya asked.

"Apparently." I said, flatly.

"Ew, that's gross. Why on Earth would Samantha dodge for old balls." Dylan asked, with a sour look on her face.

I chuckled. "I have no idea. Maybe she just has a big daddy completion." I answered her.

"I think I'm gonna throw up." Dylan said, as she walked over to my bathroom. Elya and I laughed. She then re-entered my room. "Unfortunately, I didn't have to puke." She said, sitting back next to Elya. "Please tell me you didn't bring me here so Taylor could tell me about this disgusting situation?" She asked Elya.

Elya smiled. "No, hun. I brung you here because Taylor asked me if I knew anyone with a good fashion sense? So I told her you did." Elya explained.

Dylan raised an eyebrow. "Oh, okay. What for?" She asked me.

"I'm going on a date tonight with Kacine." I told her, simply.

"Oh. Have you picked anything out yet?" She asked.

"Uh, yeah. Here's some." I said giving her the bag with the clothes I bought at the mall today.

"Well, looking at these different colored dress shirts, something tells me you're taking her to dinner?" She said, taking out one shirt then another. She then started to spread them out on my bed.

"Yeah. That'd be correct. And your girlfriend there will be our servant." I said, matter of factly.

Elya raised an eyebrow, as in to say..."excuse you?" And I was right. "I could've sworn you said the wrong words." She said.

I smirked. "Pick out any color shirt you want." I told her.

Dylan snickered. "Oh, babe. You should wear the orange one. It'll pop your eyes out." She said tossing it to her.

Elya gave her a look of confusion. "But my eyes are blue." She said.

"Well, duhhh. I know that. I just always thought orange went great with blue." She explained.

"And you." She said, turning towards me. "Sense you have grey eyes. I'd prefer you wear the red one. And I'm sure you have a white tie, right?" She asked.

"Uh...I know my dad has one. I'll ask him if I can use it." I assured her.

She smiled. "Perfect. Now, you two go try them on and let me see if I need to do anything to it." She instructed.

Elya rolled her eyes, as we did what was told. "I hate you for making me do this." She said.

"No you don't. You love me." I said, knowingly.

***

Kacine's pov

"Okay, last but not least. We add your favorite lip gloss." She said putting it on me. "Alright, perfect. See, make-up isn't that bad." Samantha explained.

I looked myself in the mirror. "I look like a fuckin' barby doll." I stated.

"No you don't. You look beautiful. Trust me Taylor's mouth would drop." She told me. "Lets see it's now..." she paused looking at the clock. "6:53pm. Taylor should be here any minute now. Therefore,you wouldn't have that much time to remove it. So, here let me straighten your hair. Then you could put on the heels." She said.

I sighed. I didn't like make-up for two reasons. One, it makes me look different and I feel wierd. Two, you can't just brush it off easily. You'd end up looking like a zombie. Samantha finished straightening my hair. So, I did what she told me and put her heels on. "Okay, how do I look." I asked her.

She stood there looking up and down at me. "Turn." She said, twirling her finger in circular motion. "Yep, Taylor won't be able to take her eyes off of you. Especially with it being that small." She said taking a seat on my bed.

"It's not that small." I stated.

"Kacine!" My dad yelled.

"Yes?!" I yelled back.

"Taylor's here!" My dad yelled.

I took a deep beath. "Well, lets see what Taylor thinks." Samantha said, with a wink.

I got up and walked downstairs. When I reached the bottom of the steps, Taylor was standing there with flowers in her hands. "Hello, my sweetheart." She said, as she walked towards me. "These are for you lovely." She said handing me the flowers. She then looked up and down at me. "Wow, you look...amazing." She said breathlessly taking in everything. I took the flowers.

I started to blush. "You look hot, as usual." I said, truthfully.

"Eh, I guess. Sorry I wasn't able to wear a dress, too. I'm not that type of girl." She apologized.

I raised an eyebrow. I walked over to her and grabbed onto her white tie. "Don't worry. This is better." I seductively whispered into her ear.

"Oh, Jesus." She whispered breathlessly.

"Well, are you two going to flirt or are you guys going on a date?" Samantha said impatiently.

Taylor smiled. "We should probably get going. We don't want Samantha here, to get jealous." Taylor said with a smirk.

Samantha rolled her eyes. "Whatever. And I'll be taking these." She said, as she grabbed my flowers and walked pass us into her car.

Before I could protest towards Samantha, Taylor said something. "It's alright. I'll buy you some more." She said as we walked out of the house. When we came to her car, Taylor opened the passenger door for me. "You know, you don't need to do that, right?" I said as she closed the door and got into the driver's seat.

She started the car. "Yeah, your right. I don't need to. But I want to, sweetheart." She said. I smiled. Taylor was the sweetest thing ever. I should be the one calling her 'sweetheart'. "So, you ready for the night?" She asked.

As she came to a stop at a red light, she looked at me and gave me her charming smile. I smiled back at her. "Definitely."

____________

A/N: Vote and comment what you think!! :-D