5

''jungkook is getting confess by the most prettiest girl in school right now at the field! ahhh, i'm jealous of her looks though, jungkook going to probably accept her,''i heard a girl said to her group while they rushed towards the direction of the field.

i furrow my eyebrow in reaction, who the fuck is that girl?

can't let my guy being stolen by some girl! i being to make my way to the field as fast as possible and when i arrived, there were a massive crowd of spectators watching the confession.

pushing my way to the front and saw jungkook was standing in front of a pretty girl and the girl was holding a pink letter that had love sticker on it.

i frowned at the sight of it and i folded my arms to wait for the pretty girl to begin her confession, she's probably waiting for the whole school to come to start.

a method to stress jungkook to accept her confession? bitch.

jungkook was calm and had his hands in his pocket while he waited patiently for the girl to say her words. 

just leave! you're mine. i screamed in my mind at him but sadly he can't hear it.

''i like you, jungkook oppa, please accept me and let me be your girlfriend!''the girl said and reached her letter out to jungkook while keeping her head down.

jungkook didn't respond but glanced down at the love letter before looking at the girl.

just reject already!

jealousy and anger filled my mind and in the end it was way too much that it make me stepping out in furious towards jungkook and i grabbed his arms while smiling at him,''sorry girl, he's mine.'' i smirked while holding jungkook arm.

i could hear jungkook chuckled and grabbed my hand to entwine it with his hand, ''ya, i'm her's and,''he looked at me while smiling before looking back at the girl,

''she can only be my girl.''

my heart was immediately fluttered by his words and the crowd especially the girls, were muttering words such as,'' awww, jungkook oppa is so sweet!''

after saying that, jungkook pulled me away from there and make our way to the rooftop while i feel someone death glaring at me from the back, definitely the bitch.

------------------------------------------------

jungkook seemed to be in a really good mood when we reached the rooftop as he was smiling all the time.

''why didn't you accept her, jungkook oppa?'' i teased him.

jungkook laughed and hold both of my hands,'' why would i even accept her?''

''you know she's pretty and smart,''i sigh,''while i'm just average.''

''no? you're the most beautiful girl i ever seen,''jungkook said before putting his forehead against mine and looking me into the eyes.

i break into a smile and hit him playfully,''i hope it will always be this way.''

''it will, no matter how old are you or,'' jungkook looked at me and laughed,'' how dumb you are, i will always love you no matter what and i promise to always stay by your side.''

''really? you can't go back on your words, pinky promise?''i reached out my pinky and jungkook chuckled before reaching out his pinky too to entwine with mine.

---------------------
it's been a week since the bitch confess to jungkook and surprisingly, nobody in the school were against our relationship except for the bitch.

I even found out her name since she was so popular, jae im was her name and she had a rich family but recently, she seem to be always talking on the phone with someone.

there's a bad feeling about this and my sixth sense have always been accurate.

---------------------

''be aware of any suspicious on the street as recently a mental hospital patient and murderer is on an escape again. if there is any news about him, do call the police hotline immediately.''

jungkook and i were cuddling on the sofa while watching the news.

after hearing the news, i being to quickly take my phone and search online about the patient face and information.

I widened my eyes upon seeing the information, he's back again.

''what happened?''jungkook asked me after he saw my worried face.

''oh, nothing happened, just curious about the news just now, why don't you make dinner now since i'm hungry and i love your cooking,''i smiled at jungkook and try to persuade him to go to the kitchen.

''you just ate ice cream a few minutes ago.'' jungkook questioned.

''but i'm hungry now and i want to eat your cooking, please? anyway they always say to capture your lover heart, first you have to capture their stomach,'' i smiled playfully at him.

''didn't i capture you heart already?''jungkook said before pointing to his chest,'' and you capture mine too,''jungkook winked at me which make me blushed so hard.

''but you haven't capture my stomach so go cook, please my jagiya!''i rubbed my stomach and swing his arms with a puppy eyed face.

''okay, okay, my jagiya! wait for my food to capture your heart and your whole body,''jungkook smirked and rubbed my hair before going into the kitchen to make dinner.

the dirty thoughts are always there, i smiled and stare at jungkook back before he completely went into the kitchen, then i confirmed that jungkook started cooking in the kitchen, i let out a relived sigh before dailing the number that i had not called for a very long time.

''mr yoo, my lawyer, did you see the news?if you haven't than let me tell you that my crazy father had just escaped the asylum, so let's talk.'' i said softly but seriously into the phone.