Chapter 10: The Plan is Hatching...

*A/N: There are no swear words in this chapter! Just wanted to let you know!*

~~~???'s POV~~~

                                      "RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAG!" the animal hissed. It had broken down the door. The creature stood on it's hind legs like any human would, it scanned the area, it's tail flinging around, causing the wind to make a WHIP sound. It held it's head high, sniffing for the skeletons, then raised it's head to eye level. The thing slowly made it's way around the newly found area, twitching it's body slightly. It was a room, about 10 feet by 10 feet, there were tables, seperated by 3 feet of room. The entire left side of the room had it's tables knocked down, and the right had them all up. Each of them had specific equipment on them, some binoculars, goggles, glasses, but what it liked the most, blood and dust. It was on every one, almost like it was purposley placed there for it. 

                                       "Rrrrrrrrrrr," the animal growled. It went to the right side of the room, and went to one of the tables, and licked the top of it. A long, pink tounge extended out, and tasted the dust and blood. Not noticing Reaper and Nightmare below it.

~~~Ink's POV~~~

He was hiding on the left side of the room, behind the second row of the fallen tables, he peered to his right, looking at the skeletal animal. He saw Nightmare and Reaper below the table, unable to move, or they would have been spotted. Ink scanned the top of the room, it was pale brown, with dust, blood, and rips and shred all over it. To the North West of the animal, stood a long stair case, it looked crusted with broken wooden pieces all along the sides and ontop of the stairs. It was rickedy, but could be made into a escape attempt if they needed it to be. It spirled a bit, but made it back to the slight west of them. Ink looked at the door, broken down, and shredded beyond beleif. Then he looked over to the west, right next to him stood Sans, Fell, and Dream. None of them made a peep.

                                                   "RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAG!" The animal called. Ink held his hand to his mouth, trying to keep him from screaming as loud as he could have. Fell and Sans shook their heads, no way was he gonna scream now. The animal moved over to the left side, moving irregularly, it freaked out Ink. He turned back upfront, and closed his eyes, trying to stay as hidden as possible. The animal sniffed each table, until it stopped and turned to theirs. It moved slowly and carefully, and then made it. It's clawed hands grasped hold of the table, while the neck projected the head above the three of them. They still made no sound.

                                                   "Rrrrrrrrrrrrr," the creature growled. It sniffed the air, still with it's head and neck above the three of them. It looked like a dinosaur, a raptor, but no skin. It moved backwards, keeping it's eyes forward, not anywhere else. Ink noticed this, as the animal continued. He made a little "Experiment", and took a piece a glass, and threw it to the far right of the room. The animal heard it immidently, and turned it's self to look at the shard, then at the table, the source. Ink ducked himself back down, it had to turn to see. It had binocular vision.                                                 "Psssst," Ink whispered. The animal started for the table, growling, and then started rushing over.

~~~???'s POV~~~

                                                  "RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAG!" the animal cried. It turned it's head down to the side of the table, to be greeted with...nothing. It sniffed the air again, weary of the prey. They were smart, but not as smart as it was. It moved to the right again, the prey must have moved. It slowly made it's way back to the first table it investigated. It was in the far right corner.

~~~Ink's POV~~~

They were hiding behind a new table, looking at eachother as to what they needed to do.

                                                  "Shut up," Fell whispered.

                                                  "This is important," Ink whispered back.

                                                  "What is?" Sans asked.

                                                  "It's vision...it's binocular," Ink told them, whispering at the same time. Fell, and Sans cringed at him, with Dream in a "Deer in the headlights" look. Fell and Sans looked at him, like he was crazy.

                                                  "Why does that matter?" Dream asked.

                                                  "I couldn't tell if it had Monocular vision, or binocular. But I know it's binocular now," Ink whispered.

                                                  "Still not helping," Sans whispered. He held his hand on the table, and lifted himself up. The animal was still on the far right, but then started moving along the edge of the room. Sans set himself down, and listened, waiting for his awnser.

                                                  "If it's binocular, that means it can only see infront of it, not to the side...if we're careful, I think we can sneak past it, and up the stairwell," Ink awnsered. They lowered their disgusted faces, and nodded. They understood now, they just need Reaper and Nightmare onto this.

~~~Nightmare's POV~~~

Nightmare didn't move a INCH, not ONE, not even Zero. Him and Reaper had moved from the table they had stayed in first, to the far right hand corner. They knew the animal already checked it, no point in it going back again. They hid under a standing table, looking over to their left. They saw Ink, Dream, Fell, and Sans, but was weird was Ink was writing on a piece of paper. Why would he do that? A note? Warning? A Plan? Thoughts rushed into Nightmare's brain, with a overlapping snarl of the monster in the room. Ink folded the paper up, throwing the pencil to where the door would have been, catching the monsters attention. Thats when Nightmare noticed Ink was making an airplane, this guy was insane. Now was not the time for-. The plane hit his fore head, and dropped down, the tip of it crushed a bit. 

                                                     "Open it," Reaper whispered. Nightmare nodded, and looked to the door, seeing the animal sniff the pencil on the ground. Nightmare unfolded the paper and read, Reaper peered over his shoulder as well.

Nightmare,

We noticed the animal has binocular vision, making it only see what is infront of it. We need to use that to escape, which is why I threw this over. The plan is to get as many inanimate objects as we can, and use them to catch the creatures attention. We then move when the back is turned to us, and move closer to the stair well that should be only a few feet behind you. Then we head right up the stairs and on ward out of here. If you got the idea, shake your head yes. 

Nightmare put the paper on the ground, and looked over to Ink. Everyone waited for something, The four of the other's hearts pounded, and watched Nightmare. He shook his head up and down.

*A/N: Thanks for reading this chapter I made! I personally think this may be my favorite, it's so fun and clever. Anyway, I thank you for reading up to the tenth chapter!*