One

Ella's POV:

7am. Its time to get up! I have one month left of school which means one month of hell until i don't have to go again. Just so you know, my name is Ella, im 16, im in year 11 and i live in Brighton, England.

I drag myself out of bed and head to my bathroom. I brush my hair and teeth and put a bit of makeup on. Not much though. I put on a baggy jumper, leggings and my black vans. The only reason i like my school is because i don't have to wear a uniform. I grab my bag and phone and head down stairs. I grab an apple and was about to go into the living room until i saw my mum asleep on the couch. She's an alcoholic so im used to it. The empty bottles were all over the place. I couldn't be bothered to tidy up at the moment so ill do it later.

After a ten minute walk i finally arrive at school. I head to my locker and grab my book when my locker slammed shut. Brittany. My bully. She's made my life hell ever since year 8. She was my best friend until she turned on me but we don't need to go into detail... yet.

"Cant you just leave me alone!" I say. "Ha, no! We have one month left, and im gonna make it as bad as possible!" She says smirking. Bitch.

I got to my first class; English! About half way through my phone went off.

Ping
Ping
Ping

"Who's phone is that?" Mr Clark asked. I looked out the window and no one replied. He turned back round and continued his teaching. I got my phone out of my pocket and looked at the messages.

Unknown

~~~
First chapter!
Follow my insta roadtriptvbanter ❤