Chapter Eighteen

"Niall, you may kiss your bride!" Niall pushed back my veil. "Finally," he mumbled as he leaned in, warning a giggle from me before kissing him back. "Whoa whoa whoa!" I heard a few people say right before the kiss got too heated. I laughed as Niall groaned in annoyance. "Later... Maybe," I whispered with a wink. He smirked and took my hand in his, intertwining our fingers. "I introduce to you the newlyweds: Mr. and Mrs. Niall Horan!" With that, Niall and I walked-- no, danced would be a better word-- to the Story of My Life, because we thought it fit the occasion. Niall picked me up bridal style, of course, and carried me to the carriage as guests blew bubbles and threw flowers. Niall and I couldn't stop smiling.

Niall placed me in the carriage and sat next to me. We rode back to my house where I changed into my white and gold reception/party dress Maura and Denise had ended up buying me. I met Niall back at the carriage. "Dang," he said, sounding breathless, "you look hot." I blushed and said nothing. He held out his hand and bowed. "Mrs. Horan." I giggled and let him help me step into the carriage, him following.

The dress was white and looks layered, with two or three spots of glittering gold here and there. I was uncomfortable somewhat in it because on the side, there was a hole so I felt exposed. It also seemed too short and tight. I fidgeted with it some, trying to pull it down past mid-thigh and make it looser on me. Niall put his hand on my leg reassuringly. "Babe, as much as I'm eager to see that come off tonight," I gasped and slapped him, blushing while he continued, "But you look amazing in it. I get you're not comfortable in it, but it's sexy, okay? It should make you feel beautiful." I shook my head.

"It makes me feel skanky," I said, looking away. "Babe, tonight, I will show you how much of a beautiful woman you are to me." I blushed again, but smiled at him. "I love you." He smiled. "I love you, too. Now, we're here. Ready?" I nodded, still smiling as I stepped out of the carriage.

I stopped on the balcony in awe of the beauty of the reception. The lights were dim, perfect for dancing, DJ Malik was in position, and everyone was sitting and waiting on the waiters to take their orders. The centrepieces were three candles: one large one with a gold ribbon around it, and two candles on either side of the bigger one with silver ribbon around them, matching the colour theme. Zayn looked up at us with a twinkle in his eye. "Ladies and gentleman, please welcome your bride and groom, the NEW Mr. and Mrs. Niall Horan!" The crowd stood and cheered, hoot, hollered, and clapped. I, not being used to so much attention even with paparazzi constantly around because of the guys, blushed and smiled awkwardly.

Niall tugged at my hand. "C'mon, let's get on down there." I walked carefully down the steps, trying not to trip. Denise, Greg, Theo, and Maura met us at the bottom. "Girls, this place looks amazing!" I exclaimed, hugging them. Maura waved it off. "It's no biggie. After all, you took care of this bundle for two whole days and one night," Denise said, gesturing at Theo. Theo put his hands on his hips. "Hey!" He said defiantly. We all laughed at his scowl. "It was no trouble," I insisted. Maura waved it off again. "You two go on and sit down," Greg said.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I giggled as Niall threw me over his shoulder. "Stop, Ni!" I cried, still laughing. He ignored me, but I was too tired to care. "Niall," I whined, "Come on. You don't have to carry me anymore. The wedding is over." It was nearly 11pm and I was pooped; my legs and feet hurt from dancing, my cheeks hurt from smiling so much at everyone and everything all day, my head hurt from the loud bass that Zayn pounded through the speakers, and my stomach hurt because of all the food I'd ate. Niall laid me on the bed and kissed me. "C'mon babe, it's later. I don't think I can wait until we officially begin our honeymoon." I scoffed and turned away.

"Is that all you've thought about?" I asked. Niall shook his head. "No. But it is something I'm looking forward to," he admitted. I chuckled. "Niall, we're going to Paris. I wanna be able to walk a little." He laughed. "Well it's considered a good thing on my part if you can't." He winked and I rolled my eyes. But he flopped beside me. "I'm sorry, babe. I'm worn out, too." We laid in silence for a moment, staring up at the ceiling. "Niall?" I asked after a few minutes. "Hmm?" I turned my head to face him.

"Do you want kids?" I blurted. He propped himself up by his elbow so he was facing me. "Well, yeah, of course. Why would you even ask that?" I shrugged. "Well, you're going on tour soon, I might be coming with you, I'm about halfway to getting my degree, and you have a busy schedule as it is. Plus, Cali isn't your home. Mullingar is." Niall looked at me with a sparkle in his eyes. "Another reason I love you," he said, "because you're always thinking of others and their futures before your own." I blushed. "Well, I mean, you can't plan to have kids technically, but you can want them. I feel like if you plan and 'try' then its robotic and half-hearted to 'make love'. I just wanna be sure you and management are okay with it. I don't want them or fans to be mad if you have to stop the band temporarily or touring temporarily because of me and children," I rambled, trying to explain my reasoning.

"Princess, us having kids is inevitable and we only have so long where we can do what we do. The band in temporary. You and I, no pun intended," he said quickly and I giggled a little and rolled my eyes, "made a commitment. We will have our love forever. We will have our home forever." I smiled. "I love you," I said. He brushed his nose with mine in an Eskimo kiss. "I love you, too." He wrapped his arms around me and hummed "Little Things" until I went to sleep.