Swimsuit Annoyance

Small Authors Note: Because I'm not sure how many people read the description I just wanted to say I'd like to request no hate for this please. I've run into some hate when I've said how I view guys in Hetalia and Poland is one of the major ones I encountered it on. I really like Poland, and pretty much all the guys, but I seem to be the odd person out a lot of the times because I don't really see any of the guys as gay I see them all as bi or pansexual, especially France he's so pan, because to me it makes the most sense. This comes from my own experiences with my friends, I know Poland may be hard to see as anything but gay but I have one friend just like him and he's probably the straightest guy I know. Sounds crazy but it's true he'll sit there and talk to you about clothes and hair and make-up then start talking like France about how he likes the boobs on that girl and would like to take her to bed, which usually makes his wife hit him but that's how they are. xD Wow this has become much longer then I originally meant it to be, sorry about that, but please no hate on this if I made the characters completely OoC let me know how to make it better use constructive criticism not "OMG Poland would never be with a girl what's wrong with you sicko!" Yes I'm actually quoting someone I discussed this fic with, anyway enjoy the story and sorry for slight cussing. :3 Also sorry for length. ^^' But hey there are links at the end to help out with parts of it so... not so bad? 

You stood there listen to music on your phone groaning a little, "Ugh why me?" you asked yourself as you stood in front of (name of fancy clothes store you'd probably never shop in), "I doubt they'll have anything I like in there, so why am I even here?"

As if to answer your question you heard a familiar voice call to you, "(Your Name)! You're like right on time!"

Oh that's right, him. You mentally groaned, you didn't hate hanging out with him in fact you loved it; you guys had been friends for years now and you'd actually developed a crush on the guy, how you'd never be sure. It seem to have just happen one day that you woke up and realized you liked him as more then a friend, though you could probably take a guess why you weren't going to admit your feeling and ruin your friendship, besides you had bigger problems cause if there was one thing you hated it was clothes shopping or in this case swimsuit shopping. You had been invited by Alfred to a beach party he was holding later that day, which you loved the idea of being a bit of a swimming nut but what you didn't love was when your Polish friend Feliks had stopped by your house and decided you needed a new swimsuit. Claiming it wasn't fashionable enough to wear anymore and he was going to take you to get a new one that would easily make you popular with everyone. You shivered and gagged internally at the thought as you turned to you see Feliks coming towards you with your guy's Lithuanian friend Toris in tow.

You waved at them, "Hey Feliks, yep I'm here. What's up Toris? Looks like he dragged you here too huh?"

Toris chuckled as Feliks made his mad face at you while answering for him, "Hey! I totally didn't like drag anyone here."

You gave him your Really Feliks? look which caused Feliks to puff his cheeks out more as Toris tried to hide the fact he chuckled even more.

"Feliks said you could use as much help as possible so I came too," Toris said smiling though looking a bit nervous as he often did.

"Oh he did, did he?" you looked at Feliks who just smiled at you.

"Hey I saw what you called a swimsuit (YN) you like totally need all the help you can get to pick a new one if that last one was like anything to go by."

"I loved that swimsuit I'll have you know," you fake sobbed over the loss.

Feliks rolled his eyes, "Whatever (YN), let's get in there and get you a new one."