3

His eyes widened in happiness their he saw Y/N standing in front of the fan girls.
He must have been staring at you for quite sometime because just then Takuma came in to the room." Kaname what are you doing up" he asked "And why are you looking out the window". " Um I has looking at something" Kaname mumbled. "Well your not going to get any better sitting on the floor. Off to bed" Takuma said." But she's so pretty" Kaname said , but then realized what he said and clamped his hand over his mouth. Takuma chuckled and said " Who is pretty do you mean yuki or Y/N". Takuma already new that Kaname liked Y/N. It was just the way he looked at her and how his behavior changed when she was around. Kaname looked up at Takuma and said "Y/N". Suddenly Kaname started to feel light headed and dizzy " Takuma I don't feel so good" that was all he could say before every thing went dark.
~~~~~~~~~~~time skip~~~~~~~~~
Kaname woke up to someone running their hand throw his hair. When his vision cleared he realized that the person was Y/N."Y/N what are you doing here" Kaname asked. Y/N looked down at Kaname and smiled "Takuma came to me and said that you passed out and that he'd like me to look after you wile he's in class" Y/N said with a smile"Now try to go back to sleep your fever went up" before Y/N could get up to head to the door Kaname grabbed her sleeve and said"wait before you go I have to tell you something" Y/N stopped and listened "I-I love you Y/N" and then Kaname sate up and pressed his lips to Y/N's. Y/N Brock the kiss and said "I love you to Kaname.