72 Beckham

Hey hey I'm back again and this time with my anime list.

1- Natsume Yuujinchou - Okay listen up: this is actually such an amazing show and it's one of my all time favorites. It's basically about the guy who can see youkai and his adventures and daily-life living among them as well as his human relatives and classmates. It isn't your cliché action anime and the main character is super overpowered or anything, and it can make you cry, smile and laugh all in one episode. So I highly suggest it to those who want a break from the super popular and repetitive storylines. 

2- HunterxHunter - I've only seen the 2011 version, and I haven't even completely finished it yet, however it is yet another wonderful show that you should watch at some point. The storyline and characters are definitely a bit cliché, however I still highly recommend it to anyone interested!

3 - Yuri on Ice!!! - I know what some of you might be thinking, that the show is super hyped up and that people only watch it for the gay relationship, blah blah blah. But boyyyy are you wrong. Okay so first of all, the characters are so so relatable, especially yuuri. His stress and anxiety issues are so close to my own that sometimes I am reminded of myself, as dumb as it may sound. And secondly, there are so many beautiful relationships in the show, and it has nothing to do with same-sex or not. The animations and scenery is also beautiful not to mention it has a hype opening song. 

What are your favorite animes? 

--------------------

My name is Beckham Laternus, I'm seventeen years old and a son of Hephaestus. I've lived at camp for the past five years, and I get along pretty well with everyone. Although I do have lots of friends, I spend most of my time with my sister Nyssa and my brother, Leo. Speaking of which- I'm actually on my way to see my half-brother right now... and I'm a bit worried. I was working on a new weapon when Leo randomly IMed me, and told me to meet him in the forest by the bunker . Now he didn't provide any further explanation, and there is a good chance that whatever he wants to show me is probably dangerous and a bad decision, but my curiosity got the best of me. And so here I am: making my way through the woods while everyone else attends their lessons and activities like normal- well, as normal as it can be at a camp for demigods.

After around 10 or so minutes I finally arrive at the hidden bunker, where Calypso stands by herself. I'm not surprised that she's here, I mean she and my brother are practically inseparable. But that's just the thing, Leo is nowhere to be seen. Weird.

I make my way over and greet her casually, all while trying to figure out what's going on.

"Hey Calypso! Um, is my brother here or-" I begin to ask, but before I can even finish my question, a figure comes flying through the trees, two swords in his hands and some sort of strange belt strapped to his waist. My eyes widen as Leo zooms through the air before swinging around another branch, and screams at the top of his lungs.

"SIND SIE DAS ESSEN UND WIR SIND DIE JAGER!!!!!!!!!!"

My brother is on the ground a few seconds later, and he almost stabs me with his swords in the landing process. 

"Oops, I've still got to work on landing... BUT LOOK HOW COOL THIS IS!" He exclaims as he proudly shows of his homemade 3MG, and all I can do is smack my hand against my forehead. 

Of course, give him the power to create practically anything he wants, any warship or robot or weapon- and he recreates something out of shingeki no kyojin. Leo Valdez, ladies and gentlemen. Classic. But I can't deny that it is pretty amazing, and I tell him this too as I let the geek in me take over. I declare that he needs to make me one as well, to which Calypso cuts in:

"What is this show you're raving about anyway? Is it really that good?" She questions, looking quite confused in all honesty. At his girlfriend's words, Leo's eyes widen as if he had just remembered something important.

"Oh, right! I totally forgot that I haven't shown you that series yet! Come on Caly, we've got some snk to binge!" He declares and pulls Calypso away without another word, while the latter waves to me apologetically. Well... welcome to the fandom, Calypso.