15 | 🎀

"Pack faster" Evan said as he smacked my ass. "I would be if you wouldn't be smacking my ass every five minutes". I replied him casting a glare at him as I grabbed the last of my stuff. Evan chuckles and blows me a kiss with a wink. I smile and look down as I zip up my bag. This E3 has been my first one and has been eventful. A soft knock echoed throughout our room before Luke peeked in. "We'll wait for you guys downstairs, no five minute sex got it" he said then left.

Evan chuckles while I roll my eyes and head to the bathroom.

-                                                                     -

"Where's Luke?" I ask Mini since I don't see Luke. "He's still in his room packing up" Mini replied while he leaned against Tyler. "With Ryan?" I ask sensing something. Tyler replied with a hum and I sigh already knowing what these two are doing. "Oh here they come" Evan says looking down the hallway. I hear the two giggling so I look up and see Ryan carrying photos and some drinks.

"Where were you two?" I ask them once they stand in front of us. "Getting some memories" Luke replies pecking Ryan's cheek. Ryan nods giggling and blushes hiding in Luke's neck. "Alright, so we're all here let's go" Tyler said grabbing his bag and Mini's turning to walk away. Luke and Ohm follow without letting go of their bags and each other. I grab my bag and sprint after them hearing my suitcase make small thumps as it hit the ground.

"Jonathan, easy!" Evan yells while laughing as he walks all the way behind. I laugh and run after the two couples dumping Evan. "Traitor!" I heard Evan yell before I turned a corner. I stuck my head out and flipped him off while sticking out my tongue. I saw Evan laugh and flip me back before I ran down the hallway.

-                                                                      -

Evan takes hold of my hand and leans to my ear, "Oh the things I could do to you" he whispered softly. My eyes widen as I blush and smack Evan lightly. Evan chuckles and lifts my hand up to his lips and kisses it softly. "Cut it out" Luke would say if he was here with us but he and Ryan had taken a plane to Chicago. The bastard better bring me something from Chicago.

Evan lays his head on my shoulder and plays with my hand. Examining my palm, looking at the design my hand holds. He would also trace his finger lightly over my palm making me shiver and sometimes pull my hand away. Evan would chuckle softly and pull my hand back to him, he held it and leaned to my cheek pecking it. He would trace his fingers up my arm and down my thigh. I had to hold the shivers that would course through me. I would run my fingers through Evan's hair as a distraction.

Evan grabs his ear buds and puts one in his ear and hands the other to me. I put it in and watch Evan scroll through his playlist. His finger hovers over a band's name but he quickly dismisses it and heads to the artists. I snatch the phone from his grip and scroll through his playlist. It was half and half of artists and bands. Some grabbed my attention but the one who did the most was the band Disturbed.

I remember when I used to listen to them so I looked at the songs he had. The Vengeful One was the one who popped out the most. "I didn't know you listened to them!" I exclaimed excited as I put play. The Vengeful One is and will always be one of my favorites from them. "Oh I didn't know you listened to bands" Evan replied scratching the back of his neck. The familiar drum and guitar beat filled my ears as the nostalgia came to me.  I lifted Evan's face up and kissed his soft lips making Evan squeak a bit out of surprise. I release Evan and let a giggle slip out.

"We're probably getting weird stares" Evan whispered as he laid on my lap. I run my fingers through his hair with a soft smile on my lips. "Who cares what they think, let them think that". I replied him as I looked out the window that was beside my seat.

"Anyway how did you think up of those dates?" I asked Evan looking down at him. "Normally a date would be all fancy and stuff" I continued. Evan chuckles and sits up pecking my cheek, "A little bird told me" he said as he closed his eyes making me a big mischievous smile. I chuckle and kiss his lips making Evan melt into the kiss.

-                                                                      -

"I'm back!" Evan yelled as we walked into Leilah's house. Small little thuds echoed in the hallway, My little moonlight ran into the living room. "Evan!" She exclaimed and ran right into his arms as he swept her up into a hug. I gasp, "What about me!?" I exclaim seeing her giggle and hug Evan. Indigo giggles and outstretches her small arms to me. I smile and lean to grab her but I'm pulled against Evan and into a group hug. "Welcome back dads!" My princess exclaims surprising me. "What did you say?" I ask her, Indigo's eyes widen and looks away from me. "I said welcome back dad, thought I said something else?". Indigo replied as she looked back at me, "Evan how does she?" I ask Evan as I look at him.

"She's the little birdie who gave me some parts of the ideas" Evan replies. "Surprise!" Indigo exclaims followed with a soft nervous giggle. I smile softly and peck the two on the forehead. "You two are the most beautiful human beings" I tell them smiling as tears prick my eyes. I pull away from the hug and look at a smiling Leilah. "Thanks for taking care of Indigo" I tell her as I approach her. "How much do I owe you?" I ask her as I begin to pull out my wallet. Leilah grabs my arm and pulls it away from my wallet, "You owe me nothing, it was a great pleasure to look after this cutie". I smile and hug her, "Thank you" I tell her. Leilah pats my back before pulling away, "So how about dinner?".