Part 3

After repeating her schedule one more time, she stepped out of the shower and found a note on her bed.

"'We're training in room 328 today, meet us there in 5 minutes.' -Shiro" read y/n aloud. "I wonder why."

y/n walked down to the said room and found Keith standing there alone.

"I have a bad feeling about this," thought y/n, looking around the small room and wondering where the others were. y/n closed the door behind her and heard the small click of a lock. She whipped around and tried to open the door.

"What the heck is going on," said Keith agitated.

"Welcome to today's dating show ladi-OW! What was that for Shiro!" cried Lance.

"Anyway, we've seen how distant you guys have been, so we thought that maybe you guys could talk it out?" finished Pidge.

"Is this some kind of joke?" asked Keith in a dangerous sort of voice.

"Yeah, please let us out," said y/n, worried about Keith's tone of voice.

"LANCE! IF YOU DON'T LET ME OUT RIGHT NOW I WILL BREAK DOWN THIS DOOR AND MURDER YOU!" shouted Keith murderously.

"OK! OK!" shouted Lance back, clearly worried about his life.

Keith stormed out of the room, and five minutes later you could hear a girlish scream that sounded like it came from Lance.

"H-he really does hate me," whimpered y/n miserably. She ran to her room and broke down crying on her bed.

"I've been so foolish, thinking that he could ever love me," y/n broke into a new wave of tears. "What's the point of living if I stay forever alone in this world?"

y/n pulled out one of her small throwing knives and stared at it through bleary eyes. Then without another moment of thought, she plunged it deep into her stomach.

"AH!" y/n cried out in pain and as she pushed the knife deeper into her bleeding stomach. Though the pain wasn't unfamiliar to her, she felt it whenever she thought of how she couldn't have Keith although he was in her everyday life.

A/N: I'M SO SORRY!! Heh, I did warn you guys in advance though.. Anyway, if you didn't know already I have another account called Minkitten04 where I'll start posting some kpop fanfics, just to warn you there'll be incredibly slow updates; and if you don't know what kpop is then you can ignore me right now XD.