Chapter 38:Suit and Tie (SPG)

Sa sobrang pag-usog ni K parehas silang bumagsak sa floor.. Vice was turned on kay karylle he likes it when karylle is jealous.. he moved closer to karylle and kissed her neck .. napapa moan na si Karylle and he started loosening his clothes since naka suit and tie pa siya karylle helped him without breaking their make out session pero biglang tumigil si karylle she stood up, na inis si Vice kase parang ayaw na ata ni Karylle , napa smirk siya ng nakita niyang nilock ni K ang pinto and she rummaged the drawer, hindi niya alam kung anung ginagawa ni K

"I cant find it... ." bulalas ni K under her breath..  finally tumigil siya kase mukhng nahanap na niya.. Pagharap niya nakita na niyang nakatayo sa harap niya si Vice ... Serious is plastered to his face and lust was taking over .. you can tell just by staring at his eyes..

Vice pushed her on the wall and grabbed her buttocks with his left hand. After grabbing Karylle's buttocks, he placed his other hand on Karylle's face.

"Sorry na ha?" he whispered and pushed his lips hardly againts hers. They were kissing each other like there's no tomorrow. Karylle placed her hands at the back of Vice's head and played with his hair.

Vice's hand scanned Karylle's body. Through her face, to her shoulders, down to her belly and to her pearl.

Karylle automatically moaned and uttered Vice's name ...

"I knew it ,making this room sound proof was a great idea.. " vice said in between kisses..

"OH so that's-hmmmfpp"Vice conquered k's lips and carried her gently to bed..

He broked the kiss and caressed Karylle's cheek.

"Karylle,they were just friends,dapat hindi ka magselos hon...im yours lang promise:)" he said then kissed her forehead,he brushed her cheek using her thumb

"I know ,but the way they swoon over you is just so irritating."sabi ni Karylle jealous on her tone..

This time Karylle pushed him and now K was on top of him and she took of her top.she kissed him on his lips but this time it was a smack. Sinadya niya yun gawin to tease him and she succeeded pagtingin niya kay Vice nakalipbite ito and she felt a bulging sensation between her thighs..

"K,hmmmn inexcite hmmmn mo siya ...."sabi ni Vice habang nakapikit at nakalipbite..

Vice felt a hot sensation near his neck and he felt k's breathing near his ear..that quickly sent shivers to his body

"..ikaw kase naghahanap ka pa ng iba...."

Karylle starts to move her hips, she was grinding him,and its a sensation for Vice. Damang dama ni K ang pagkakatigas ni Vice. She's moaning, like what Vice is doing  Hanggang "I want you .." K unzips Vice pants, and there nakita niyo kung gaano kaaligaga ang alaga ni Vice. K teased Vice."Flag ceremony a.."she chuckled "Monday daw eh" sabi ni Vice while arching his back .Karylle was now holding junjun, she was playing with vice's EQUIPMENT ..

Up .. and down and up and down...Vice couldnt wait and pushed Karylle , this time he is on top of her and he positioned himself between her legs..

He started playing with her clit and inserted 2 fingers. Since Vice have long fingers Karylle cant help but to feel pain but it was quickly replaved by pleasure.. What Vice does to her really questioned her mind ...

"Ughh,Vice, i couldnt even imagine that you were...... once gay.. hmmmn" k said in between thrusts...

Na pa cuss si K because Vice stopped.. and withdraw his fingers..

"BAKLA? sinong bakla" he said looking in her eyes and held his equipment and guided it to karylle's core..

Karylle was completely losing every inch of her mind, she cant explain the feeling that vice always gives her..

------------------------------

wooh natapos din. ang init haha

salamat kase this story reached 90.8 k reads na :)

thanks talaga :)

this chapter was collaberated with @TeamBasahan check out our story kung bet niyo SPG .

@kathryncaxandra and kay ate Aus!!!

follow @prettyboyvice sa twitter just mention me for a followback :)