Part 1

WHITNEY POV 1986

  I  was at the  Grammys accompanied  by a very good friend known as Michael Jackson. My cousin Dionne introduced me to Michael. Me and Michael knew eachother  for almost a year now, and over time we got to know eachother so well. During the grammys Michael won 'Song of the year' and I won 'Best Female Pop Vocal Performance' I was so happy. After the show me and Michael headed back to the hotel, we didnt see eachother until the next morning.

NEXT MORNING

I woke up, took a shower and ordered breakfast. There was a knock on the door, I thought to myself 'well they brough my breakfast a little fast' but as i opened the door i realized that it wasy Michael. "Come on in, I just ordered breakfast, you can join me if you like", Michael kissed my cheek and responded back with "I would love too." While we waited for the food to come we talked about family and making some new music. He said "well i would like to wait a few more years." I said "Me too but i dont want to wait to long." Then i needed to go to the restroom so i got up and said " I'll be right back i got to go to the bathroom" Michael said "alright i'll still be here.

MICHAEL POV

As Whitney got up to got to the bathroom i couldn't help but stare at her fabulous figure. Shs's the lady that i want to be with for the rest of my life, but I still can't work up the courage to ask her to be mine. I mean we been very close friends for almost a year now, and im pretty sure she knows i like her, and i think that she like me to, but i dont know. As i in a deep thought someone knocks on the door i yelled to Whit " I'll get it." I opened the door to see room service with the breakfast she ordered. I got the cart and sat it beside the table. Then Whit walks out the bathroom and sit's down across from me at the table. We chat and eat until were full. After we finshed eating we sit down on the couch and watch some TV. I was thinking about making a 'move' but i was to scared. As we and watched TV there was a knock on the door Whit said "I'll grab it" and she did when she opened the door I was shocked to see who it was. It was Jermain. As he walked in he and Whit gave eachother a very passionet kiss. I was confused by this sort of action because i though Whitney liked me and plus Jermain had a wife already. After that i told Whitney "Alright then goodbye I ought to be going" I gave her a hug and left. Was i jealous because of the relationship between my brother and my very very good friend who i someday hoped to become my lover ? It could't be. Me and Whit never dated so why would i be jealous because my brother is dating someone i didnt even have a relationship with, i dont know i just hope she call's sometime soon and explain to me what i just saw.

WHITNEY POV

After Mike left Me and Jermain hung out and watched TV. Jermain tried to 'do the nasty' with me but I didn't give in. I don't even know why I'm in a relationship with a married man. Is it because I'm desperate for love? I told myself 'No whit your never desperate, not now, not then, not ever.' So that couldn't be the reason. Then what is it I ask myself over and over again. Is it because I'm tired of waiting for mike to make the next move.? I was removed from my thoughts as Jermain made out with me and told me that he's going to head out. I said "Ok, see you later" and gave him one last kiss before he left. Once again I was alone with my thoughts. I thought to myself should I call mike to see why he left so early, he seemed upset, Is it because I didn't tell him about me and Jermain. But then I said I don't owe anyone a explanation, if he really wants me he would call me and tell me how he feels, and maybe just maybe, we'll fall in love make talented children. During my thoughts I drifted of to sleep.

MICHAEL POV

Well last night whit didn't call to tell me what's going on between her and my brother. But this time I'm not going to beg anyone to be in my life not this time, after all the heartbreaks I've been through, I'm not begging.

1 YEAR LATER

Me and Whit didn't talk in almost a year. But we will be seeing each other soon because of the Grammys this year.

WHITNEY POV

Me and mike didn't talk in almost a year. To be honest I actually miss his warm smiles, hugs, and little kisses on the cheek. Were gonna see each other very soon because of the Grammys. But I don't know who I'm gonna take with me to the Grammys this year, me and Jermain broke it off, and even if we did still date I couldn't take him because then everyone with know our business. I might just take my parents.

GRAMMYS 1987

I decided to take my mother with me. As we were walking toward the hotel a photographer asked could he take a picture of me and my momma, I agreed and I must admit it was pretty.

 As we were walking toward the hotel a photographer asked could he take a picture of me and my momma, I agreed and I must admit it was pretty

~Ok so umm well umm. I don't know what I should make happen at the Grammys you can give me some ideas or  I will think of something , and  that's when I will update. this Is my first story so I hope you creatures like it. I was trying to get to 1000 words and I did.~ Zy MUAHH  ok bye.