The neighbor and the mysterious cat

(y/n)= your name
(h/c)= hair color
(f/c)= favorite color
(y/o)= your outfit
'...'= thoughts
so here's my first try at making a chapter. ;~; it'll probably stink.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It's half past noon when the finally moving box was set down. You take a look around with your hands on your hips satisfied with hard work of bringing in all of your stuff in your new home. "So far so good! But it'll take awhile longer to unpack everything" you said then sighed after. Suddenly a knock is heard at the door and you went to answer it. As you answer the door there stood a girl with long brown hair in a ponytail,sky blue eyes,pale skin and wearing a grey hoodie,black shorts and red sneakers.
After staring at the girl for awhile she suddenly speaks up while smile and said, "Hi I'm your next door neighbor and I came to greet you to the neighborhood!" After a quick shake of your head you gave a smile and said, "Oh well thanks! Also if you don't mind what is your name?"
She looks slightly confused then realized and said, "Oh how rude of me! My name's Kate!"(if this is your name then change it to something else) You nod then replayed back, "Nice to meet you kate my name's (y/n)" After talking with kate for awhile she left saying she'll see you tomorrow and you closed the door then start to unpack. While unpacking a meow was heard for your window and when you looked at the window there sat a cat with midnight black cat with slightly long fluffy fur,dark brown almost black eyes staring at you and finally a purple collar with small crooked spikes and a small feather attached to it. (the story cover if you can't image it) The cat tilts its head and meows again then after awhile you decided to let it in and it instant came inside then made itself at home on your couch. "Ah ah ah not on the couch"/"Well be my guest I guess" you said (you decide) while walking over to the cat was curled up on your couch. The cat rised its head and staring at you then puts its head back down ignoring you. You sighed then sit down next to the cat and start to think, 'Why was the cat at my window? And it has a collar so it must have a owner...I'm gonna have to find its owner then' while thinking you didn't the notice the cat suddenly got up and climb on your lap and stand on it's back legs then gently headbutt your chin to gain your attention. Because of the sudden feeling of something hitting your chin you look down at the cat and end up staring it right in the eyes face to face "Oh...did you need something?" you said while getting a little nervous at the apparent staring contest. The cat just continue to stare for awhile, ears flicking slightly then a knock is heard and the cat gets off your lap and heads towards the door. 'Ok that was a little creepy' you thought then answer the door and find.....
(To be continued)