The owner

(y/n)= your name
(h/c)= hair color
(f/c)= favorite color
(y/o)= your outfit
'...'= thoughts
Well I'm shocked that so far 6 people checked this out! But 7 people if you count my friend and they loved it! I hope other people love this and the views will rise! :D So if you don't mind leave a comment and I'll try my best to think up more chapters!
And this one is a short but I promise the next one will be longer!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You answer the door and found a nervous looking kate standing there, "Oh kate is there something you need?" you said and before kate can reply the cat moved around you and started to rub against kate's leg. "Oh my god there you are xeno!" she said with a smile and she picked up the cat now know as xeno and cuddle it, "Oh so the cat was yours!"/"So that's your cat?" you said while watching kate. "Oh yeah this is my cat xeno and she usually doesn't run off like that! But I guess it's because a friend of mine that used to live here and xeno was always welcomed inside so I guess she though the same with you" kate explained while looking a bit sad at mentioning her friend, "Oh did something happened to that friend?" you said while placing a hand on kate's shoulder. "Yeah but are you sure you wanna hear the story?" kate said will looking a bit more sad and holding xeno closer to her then she looked at the clock and said, "Well I actually  have to be leaving but here's my number and let me know if you wanna hear the story and I'll tell you tomorrow." Kate sent xeno down for a second then got out a pen and a piece of paper, wrote down her number and handed it to you then she waved goodbye, picked up xeno and left to her house next door. Once you seen kate enter her home you went back inside and closed the door while staring at kate's number in your hand....
(To be continued and you decide if wanna hear the story or not!)