Eren Vs Armin part 2

Mikasa Looked at Armin "Where.is.he! I need to know where my Baby is!"
Armin Sighed "He's with Eren..."
Mikasa Looked down "H-Hes Safe with Eren, R-Right?..."
Armin Didn't answer but walked Out of the Room and Ran Out of The House and Ran To Erens Room "That Basterd, I Prayed For it not to be about them, And Well what did You know, ITS ABOUT THEM!" When he arrived at Erens He Ran into the House And Heard Not One, But Two Babies Crying, He Immediately realized it's His Daughter and His son that's Crying.
He Ran Into the Room and Saw Eren Putting both of  The Vial Liquids inside Of syringes "Eren!"
Eren looked at Armin "oh, Hi, You Found Me"
Armin Growled "What are You planning You Stupid-" Armin was interrupted by Erens Psychotic Laughter Eren looked at Armin "You really cant Guess?! Fine Let me make it simple" Eren Grabs Armin and Grabs a Syringe "You see this? this is What's Gonna End You, And The Two Brats In Diapers" Armin Noticed This wasn't Normal, It was as If he was Being Controlled "This isn't You!" Eren dropped Armin and Walked To The Kids "Hmm they Look so very Small, Just think about This, they'll stay alive Longer." Armin Stood Up "They're not even Yours Eren" A Bang was Heard Behind Armin and There in the Door way was Mikasa "Mikasa?" Eren said While Holding Mika-Chan Who was only 2 Years old.
Mikasa sighed "Out of all the People it had to Be You..."
Armin Didn't Want Mikasa To get Hurt, so a silence Filled the Room "...Mikasa Go Back Home..."
Armin said With his Fists Balled
Mikasa Sighed "Thanks But No thanks....I'm not going anywhere"
Armin looked at Mikasa "Then Just Stay Out of It and stay safe" Mikasa nodded.
Armin Ran And Tackled Eren, and he didn't do a Thing, Armin Punched Eren which left Minor Wounds to His Face "This Won't do a Thing..." Eren said smirking
Armin Continued to punch and Hit Eren "I don't care! you don't Hurt my Family!" Armin yelled, mikasa Couldn't help but step in " Will You Two Just SHUT UP!!!!" Eren looked over at Mikasa, Armin stopped hitting and Looked at Mikasa.

Mikasa walked to Eren and Threw him Into a Wall Causing a small Metal device to fall out off of his shirt.
Armin Looked at the Device and Then at the Kids "Check if they're okay...." Mikasa nodded and walked to the kids to see if They're okay while Armin picked up the Device "What is this" Mikasa Looked over "Mind Control...." Armins eyes Widened "Who's Controlling it...?"

Mikasa sighed "You'll see..."

(OMG!!! Who is doin' this? check out my next story... -_- when it comes out anyway)