Korean

The Boys POV
I was wondering why Mr Hands called me up I understand Lani because she is awesome at maths, but me?

Lani's POV

As I just realize that I had my mouth open I turned around to see Mr Hands smirking. As he was talking to me my mind wondered to the comp, it is in five months and I have to learn Korean!! I didn't even know I said it aloud, the boy was staring at me in confusion. I didn't even know what Mr Hands said as I agreed to him with a handshake. I didn't even her the boy talk.

The boy's POV
As I heard Lani scream about Korean I automatically volunteered to teach her Korean.

Mr Hands POV
I was very glad to have two very cooperative students.

The boy's POV
As I was walking out with Lani we were talking about how the Korean language works I volunteered that Lani could study at my house.

Lani's POV
As I was walking home the boy gave me his address and phone number. I was really excited to go tomorrow.

Skip

As I went into my room I decided to wear a pleasing outfit. Black mini skirt a red crop top and a pair of black boots.

The boy's POV
As I was walking home I decided to get my clothes put for tomorrow I thought I needed a simple but sexy outfit.  I decided on black ripped skinny jeans and a tight white top.