Arcade(NSFW)

This is somewhat connected to my "Blue Boy" fic. If you havent read that yet, The kids are teens and so far Muds and Stu are dating. (Stu has eyes)

The neon lights flashed in every direction of the arcade, Children laughed and ran around,And a certian group of teens stood at the front of the door.

"Alright Noobs,you got your cards from last time?" Murdoc ordered. Noodle and Russel egarly nodded in agreement. They held up their cards. Stuart scratched the back of his head.

"I-i dont!" He spoke up. Murdoc sighed and took off his backpack,pulling out a small box. "Here are the cards I find all over the floors and behind the games."

Stuart looked inside the box and there could've been like twenty inside. He grabbed one and gave the box back to Murdoc.

"Alright now lets go!!!" Murdoc yelled over the loud music. Russel and Noodle ran off and He skidded over to the middle of the arcade. Stuart dwaddled behind him.

"Centipeed,Centipeed,Centipeed,Centipeed,Centipeed,Centipeed!" Murdoc chanted as he slid his card in the scanner. Centipeed was one of his favorite games in the entire arcade. He had the highest score out of all the pl-"WHAT!?"

Stuart flinched at this sudden outburst. "WHO THE FUCK BEAT MY HIGHSCORE!?" Murdoc cried.

Murdocs score was 89,299,100 whilst the newest best was 89,370,100. Username:SHP.

Murdoc slammed his fist agaisnt the top of the gamebox. "I'll find this 'Suhhepp' if its the last bloody thing I do." Stuart started to turn around. "im gonna go play air hockey with Noodle..."

"Wait a second Stuart Harold Pot!" Murdoc smirked. Stuart gasped and ran. Murdoc ran behind him. "STUARRRT YOU CANT HIDE FROM MEEEEE!!!" The older boy yelled.

Stuart dashed behind a MarioKart game and sighed. "O-okayyyy im gonna die now...." The bluenette sat there for a few minuets and finnaly stood up. But he soon felt two hands grab him by the waist. "AHHG!"

Murdoc evily laughed and picked up Stuart. The raven haired boy pushed Stu up against a corner behind another game. He kissed the bluenette jawline to ear,lightly nibbling on it.

Stuart whimpered. "Murdoc! There are people h-here!" Murdoc smirked and pushed Stuart into a nearby door. The younger boy yelped and fell onto a small table. The door closed behind Murdoc. It was pretty dark.

Murdoc leaned over Stuart and kissed him. Stu whined and pulled at his boyfreinds hair,deepening the kiss.

The older male pulled away for air,looking into the younger boys bright blue eyes. He ran his hands down Stuarts sides and pulled his shirt off then his own. Murdoc kissed at Stu's collarbone earning a desperate moan from him.

"Murdoc where...where are we?" Stu said softly.
"were in the storage room, don't worry luv I locked it." By now, Stuarts eyes were filled with lust and need. Murdoc rubbed his boyfreinds hips and opened his legs. He kissed at Stuart's fly and it drove the boy crazy. "Muds please~ hurry~" The bluenette begged.

Murdoc rolled his eyes "okay, But after this you find a way to delete your score aye luv?"

Stuart frowned. "Murdoc its only a game! And its my score..." Murdoc smiled and grabbed his shirt. "fine,i'll leave you here then."

"Wait! Murdoc! I-ill delete the score just please....dont leave~" Stuart cried. Murdoc walked to the door,"whats that? I cant hear you~"

Stuart was pretty pissed now. "Murdoc please! I want you to fuck me until I cant take anymore! I want you so bad!" He begged louder.

Murdoc turned around and smiled,"right answer~" The raven-haired boy crawled in between the bluenettes legs,pulling off the boys jeans,revealing him completely.

"No underwear?" Murdoc smirked. Stuart blushed. "n-no...who-who needs 'm?"

Murdoc kissed around Stu's entrance and Stuart moaned loudly. Murdoc chuckled and stuck his long ass tounge inside Stu.

The bluenette cried in pleasure as Murdoc moved it in and out,in and out. He hadn't felt this good in his entire life. His eyes filled to the brim with tears as he moaned.

Meanwhile murdoc had some trouble trying to find Stuart's sweet spot. He lashed his tounge around exploring almost every part of Stuart until-"Na-AH!~ Murdoc!~"

Murdoc grinned,"Awsome~" he stood up and pulled his pants off and his boxers.His erection hit the air. They were both completely naked now.

Murdoc positioned himself in front of Stuart. "you ready?" he asked. Stuart nodded and without hesitation,Murdoc slammed himself into Stupot. The bluenette screamed as Murdoc thrusted in and out. The sound of wet slaps and high pitch moans from Stu filled the room. Along with a few grunts from Murdoc.

Murdoc leaned into Stuart and their lips collided,Him still thrusting harshly. He'd never love him more.

"Murdoc!~ Im g-gonna-" Stuart was cut off by his loud orgasm. He came all over his chest. His sweet melodic moans soothed Murdoc ears as he soon came after.

Murdoc slowly pulled out to quickly admire this little mess. Stuart lay legs open in a creampie,sweat dripped off his head and his tounge hung out of his mouth. Murdoc quickly grabbed their shirts and pants throwing them on, Stuart doing the same. "Lets get outta here." Murdoc said. Stuart nodded.

They ran out of the storage room and ran into Noodle. "Guys! We were looking for you for about thirty minuets! Where were you?"

Stuart and Murdoc looked at eachother and laughed. Murdoc finnaly spoke up.

"It was a very intense game of skee-ball."

This story is for AngelKitty256 . Your stories are the shit.