"Vampires"

I found myself in an odd old building dressed in some old style dress and then bam the piano starts.

I looked over to see a gothic novel looking looking Benmont playing an eerie piece.

He heard me turned around and flash me a smile, showing fangs.

I jumped back, only to bump into a bow of a violin.

I turned around and there was Mike dressed the same just smirking up at me.

I ran in the opposite direction blindly, since it was pitch black.

Then wham, into someone's arms. I was thinking "Shit, I'm dead!"

Then they spoke, and eased my mind it was Ron, but upon the light of the moon cast by a nearby window revealed he too was like the others.

I pushed him away and ran back the way I came till I was grabbed from behind by two strong hands.

I struggled and he just laughed. "Dammit Stan!" I thought.

He dragged me back to the current room I was in before running away, as I fought to get free.

He threw me to the floor at someone's feet.

I looked up to see, as I heard them all cheer.

There staring down at me was a vampuric, gothic styled dressed Tom.

He smiled bearing his fangs, then bent down to speak to me.

My eyes widened at the closeness...

The head vampire stepped back and Gypsy sighed in relief.

"Lookie here fellas?" The head vampire said smirking cockily down at the girl.

"Isn't she sweet?" He taunted.

Gypsy glared at the man in front of her.

"Aw no need to be so mean Honey, I ain't gonna hurt ya."

Her eyes went absolutely venomous and they all laughed.

He got close once more. "Boys I think we may have scared her!" He said wearing another cocky grin.

"We're pussycats, ain't that right Benny?" The Stan vampire asked the man next to him.

"Pussy-cats." He answered the with a sly toothy grin.

"Yeah we're harmless." Mike piped up giving Tom a mischievous smile of his own.

Tom turned to look at Gypsy again smiling even widen, as she glared even harder then spat at the head vampire right in the eye.

"She's a wild one, guys." Ron howled watching the whole ordeal as everyone else laughed along.

The head vampire chuckled and wiped the spit from his eye.

"This little girl's got spirit, doesn't she boys?" He asked then look back at her with a look that said she had crossed the line.

He swiftly pulled a knife and held it up to her throat.

"Now, now darling that ain't no way to treat your host." He said lowly tilting her head up with the knife and caressing her cheek. "We've been nothing but hospitable to you, Honey." He continued trying to get the girl to talk.

Gypsy stayed defiant rolling her eyes at the blonde who made a tsk noise by clicking his tongue before resheathing his knife.

He took a step back and motioned for the tallest brunette to get his attention.

"Yeah, man?" Stan answered the blonde.

"Take this defiant little girl to 'The Room." He said looking her dead in the eyes.

Gypsy's eyes widen as Stan grabbed her arms and dragged her away. 

Then I woke up!! XD