ETF | Chapter 1: Daniel's Party

The feeling of my bed sheets keeping my soft skin nice, warm and cosy. It felt like I was sitting near the fireplace under the big mirror that reflected the living room by its calm parallel twin, copying the same details from the chandelier to the furniture that was set around the room, giving anyone who enters the room gets a clear space to walk, run or even block since there's a lot of clearance for the victim to dash from his or her's attacker. The clouds blocking the sun and painting the sky with a white sheet shining into my bedroom sending a dull colour around the walls and ceiling.

I woke up to a song called: Dangerous by Big Data. I looked at my phone to see the time at 6:30 AM and alarm from a message that had appeared on my lock screen showing my friend Sonya Coleman messaging me.

Sonya: "Hey bro, Gonna come pick you up in 40 minutes! You better get ready soon. Good morning! See you soon!"

I smiled and slowly sat up on my bed, rubbing my eyes. I stretched my muscles and I completely felt relaxed. I was caught off guard when my mother came into the room holding a tray with breakfast laying supremely on a plate.

Mom: "Good morning, Damien. Sleep well?"

She spoke softly. Her voice was like music to everyone's ears who dare to ear that lovely voice. My mom remains a gorgeous flower sitting under the sun and flowing as the winds touch made the flower sway like Newton's cradle with the spheres swinging in a quiet click. Her elegant brown hair?swinging like vines in a forest where one tree has those vines connected from the branches that the tree had spread out.

Damien: "Good morning. And yes I did sleep well. Thanks for the breakfast mom"

She smiled and gave me the tray and walked over to my curtains and sliding them outwards to let more light in the mildly dim room.

Mom: "Your welcome my boy"

Damien: "I'm always your boy"

I smiled at her and I began eating my breakfast. It was very pleasant and welcoming when the food made my tastebuds scream in a delightful way.

Mom: "Your father and I are going to a movie theatre tonight. Are you alright being with yourself for the night?"

Damien: "Yeah I'll be alright. What movie are you and dad watching?"

She looked like she was thinking. Which I don't know what. Is she gonna see what kinda movies they have?

Mom: "I don't know exactly? Whatever is interesting and highly rated thumbs up"

She always does that whenever she goes to a movie theatre or an amusement park. She always picks the greatest ones.

Damien: "Okay. Well I need to finish eating and get ready Mom"

Mom: "Alright sweetheart. Make sure when your done; Bring down the tray please and thank you"

She walked out, closing the door that had a milky colour to it. I got up from my bed. Letting my feet touch the cold, wooden, polished floor. My feet felt like I just on the snow outside, granting the snow to melt on my soft warm skin and turning it into a sharp instant of shivering water spreading around my feet.

I walked towards my privet bathroom, opening the door and walking to the toilet. After that, I flushed it, grabbing a towel on the shelf where all the other towels were organized correctly on the position.

Placing the long white cloth on the hanger, removing his clothes and stepping into the walk-in shower, turning on the hot water and cold water at the same time. The water fell from the hose on top, making small raindrops all falling in a single file line but it spreads a lot on his fragile body.