Yamada Ryosuke

Eraiza's POV

Yamada is my crush since I was in kinder. We actually became friends. Everytime in the classroom, when I'm looking at him, I alwayd caught him staring at me. I'm the Technology and Livelyhood Education club president so I'm suppose to teach students in my free time.

"Thanks for the tutor couz'." My cousin, Sabrina said

"You're welcome" I said cheerfully. We both look at Fauzia who's laughing and smiling with Inoo.

"Do you think there will be a chemistry between those two?"Sabrina asked.

"Maybe? For sure there will be. Inoo is Fauzia's dream guy ever since highschool." I explained.

"And speaking of dream guy, Your prince is coming." She said. I felt someone's presence behind me. "Bye!" Sabrina exclaimed.

I look back to know who it is and it's.......Yamada?! My eyes widened and I quickly bowed. "Good evening" I greeted. He smiled.

"Can I invite the TLE club president in my house?" He joked.

"You still has corny jokes on your pants Yamada." I exclaimed laughing.

"Oh my, still corny?"

"My, my. You are Mr. Corny Pants." We laugh at my joke. I was shocked when he held my my hand and put my palm on his chest. I felt his heartbeat, it's fast.

"This is how I feel everytime I see you. And I think its time for you to know what I feel." He whispered. His and my finger collide. "I love you isn't enough to describe now I felt for you." My eyes widened.

"You....you....love me?" I asked. He nod. I smiled and get his other hand and collide our fingers together. I saw a flash of shock plastered on his face. "They said you're afraid of everything but you gain your fear to be your strength to confess your love for me...it was enchanting...I... I... love you too Yamada." His shocked face became calm and reliefed. He smiled and held my cheek.

"You're still pretty." He said. I hit his arms. He just chuckled.

I heard fireworks. I saw the dark sky being invaded by colorful lights. I held his shoulder, tip toed whike my other hand was on his forehead. Our faces became closer and closer and closer until our lips met. We brole the kiss and watch the fireworks on the sky.