Inoo Kei

Fauzia's POV

"Okay, now I will be announcing the subject clubs presidents." Our prof announced.

"The spot of the english club president should be yours Fauzia." Jennie exitedly said.

"We'll see about that." I quietly said.

"History club president goes to.......Sabrina." the professor exclaimed as Sabrina, my cousin walked straightly in front of the class.

"TLE club president goes to.......Eraiza" Another one of my cousins walk straightly to the front.

"And English club president goes to.........Fauzia." My eyes widened when the prof called my name. I stood and walk to the front.

"Then, math club president goes to......Inoo Kei." A handsome boy stood and walk straight to my side. After all the subjects club presidents were called. Our prof gave each of us sa stick. "Now that your all the presidents of each clubs of our subjects, I want you all to be professionals in every subjects. "You nine will be exempted to my class and you will teach your co-presidents, clear?" Our professor said.

"Clear"We all answered

We proceeded to the last seats of the class and group ourselves by two. I'm with Inoo. I seated in front of him and sigh."So who's first?" I asked formally

"You" He answered shortly

I taught him everything I know in English. I sometimes glance at him and I always caught him smiling, grinning and smirking. After we finished my english tutor, he started teaching me with his subject. I sometimes smile how good he is in math. I answered all his math problems. I was finished solving the math problem. I was suppose to to say I'm finish but when i looked at him, he's staring at me. I became concious of what I look like or if i have dirt on my face. He chuckled and move his head sidewards.

"It's been months Fauzia." He said. I gave him a questioning look. He stared at me. He wiped my hair that escaped my ears. I was shocked. "I like you Fauzia" He said whispering. " Since the first time I saw you."

"Why me?" I asked him.

"'Cause its always been you." He replied. "Since highschool" He added.

"Kei?!" I asked in shocked. Kei is my friend since highschool, we've been friends until our schedule changed. We never have time for each other and years came we forget about our friendship. He became my dream dream guy when I was in highschool how the hell I forgot about him?!

He stared at me and nod.

"Now, Fauzia. Can....Can....I....I....I....have....you?" He asked suddenly and holly molly he's stuttering.

"Who am I to say no?" I replied. I saw his shocked expression. I almost blurted my laugh out. "I am really fortunate to have you Kei. Yourp're actually my dream guy." I said.

"It's been years, huh?" He said smiling

"It is." I answered. I raised my hand exactly by my shoulder. He did it too. Our fingers collide and our face became closer and closer and closer until our lips met.

"Whoo! Yeah!" Our classmates shouted. I broke the kiss and saw that were the only students in here. We closed our eyes and before our lips met again. I open mine.

"Catch me if you can." I whispered then I ran outside the classroom and he chased me. He caught me on the hallway and hug me tightly on my waist from my back. I tried to escape but his grip tightened.

"I will never let you forget me again. Never." He said. We stared at each other as we heard fireworks from the dark sky that's being invaded by colorful lights.