Chapter 1

Your POV

You were murdering some gangsters because they were raping a poor girl. When you were done the girl ran away and you thought "How ungrateful!" but police were there and you had no choice to follow them.

"KIM Y/N YOU ARE NOW GRANTED THE JOB OF PROTECTING THIS WORLD FROM DANGER!!" That's all I heard after being dragged into a mansion.
The police told me I need to find a job and they said they had a job to give me. They didn't tell me what job they were talking about so I went to the location.

I got in a building called Big Hit, I saw a lot of people and mostly girls. I walked in and register as a body guard I found out while I was registering. "No.9783!!"they called me and I was suppose to fight against other people

5 minutes later, I badly injured I think 1000 people there were so many I lost count,I saw another girl which was not injured yet running to me. 50 seconds later, the girl was down, she has potential but she was too slow.

I think the owner of the building came and told me I passed and had the job of being the body guard of BTS.The owner or Mr Bang led me to a room filled with laughter." Who is this?"a tall handsome man said."This is your new Body guard, she lives near here so almost wherever you go she goes with you."after what Mr BaNg said he left. The boys started introducing each other.

After they introduced,they asked me a lot of questions.........until on question made me stiff.

NEW STORY!!!!
I hope you enjoy this chapter