Saerans madness.

Hello~~~
This first part have an explanation of why it all went that wrong and why Saeran was drunk. If want read lemon then go to next part the story story. Hope you will enjoy this story my pervert human beings~~~ ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

~

"Are you sure you don't know where is Saeran?...." You was on phone, worried where did Saeran go. It was 1am and you couldn't help yourself but stay awake, searching, calling.... Thinking only about him. No one to who you called knew where is Saeran, tears began to form in your eyes.
"(Y/N)..what happened? Why Saeran isn't home? I thought you both went home after party..." Your friend voice bring you back to now.
"Its a big story...." With a break down you whispered in a response. Soon you heard the door being unlocked then opened. The groans filled the house, without words you ended call and threw phone on the table. You ran to the living room only to find Saeran drunk sitting on the couch and messing his hair.

Your POV.

I ran to him, falling on knees in front of him. I couldn't stop my tears, all what was on my mind was, was he in safe place? Is he injured or not? Where was he? Why he ignored my calls and text messages? Soon I found myself hugging him. He smelt like alcohol, but at this moment I didn't care about that.
"Where were you? Why you are drunk? Oh my god...Saeran, why you ignored my calls?" I sobbed between the words, hugging him tighter. In response he just frowned and pushed me away.
I looked up at him, he was different. He was rude, didn't care, he was...mad. Mad at me. Mad at what I did. Mad at that guy at the party. In this moment the memory of party accident came in my mind.

~At 7pm at RFA party~

I were dancing, drinking and laughing. Saeran for first time were talking with someone else than RFA members and me. I was happy about his progress. I stopped drinking when was near the edge of getting drunk. Most of guests were already drunk and most of them making out with their lovers. I started to search for Saeran since I didn't see him for two hours.
Soon I found him talking with Zen and Yoosung. While I was walking to them one of guys pinned me to wall. My eyes narrowed at him, I wanted to slap him so badly.
"Say, aren't you tired of that guy~? Hm~? I can give you better night and you know that~!" He licked his lips, leaning closer to me. I moved up my hand to slap him, but he pinned my hands to the wall, his grip was really tight. I let out a yelp when felt his legs holding mine at the wall that I can't escape.
"Saeran!" I shouted in hope he will hear and save me from this stupid rapist. I closed eyes shut and kept my lips together as the guy moved closer with every second.
My body was feeling free in the same second he leaved the kiss on my lower lip, opening my eyes I saw guy already lying on floor. His nose was bleeding and he was groaning in pain. I turned my head to other side and saw Saeran. It was a big relief to know he heard me. Soon Saeran went to the guy, my brains hit the alarm in me. At the same time I saw he moved up hand for another hit I grabbed his wrist and stooped him.
"Saeran.., no!" I shouted, "let him be... He already got broken nose, don't do anything more...it might end up with you being hurt too." His eyes were filled with rage, he pushed me to the side and glared at me.
"So now you are protecting him!? He tried to kiss you, he was moving legs and hands..." He stopped talking when bit his tongue, messing his hair he closed eyes.
"Saeran...please try remain calm."I begged him. I tried to bring him back to now, to be a kind and sweet Saeran I knew.
"Why you protect him!?" He shouted all of a sudden, I jumped up. Surprised, looking at him I opened mouth to talk, but as soon as I was ready to talk I was cut off.
"Clearly, she likes me more~!" The guy said with a smirk. My eyes narrowed at him, but his smirk only darkened. At that moment I felt lonely, cold, like something is missing. I looked at Saeran side and saw nothing. He wasn't there. He left. He was missing. My heart skipped a fast beat, with a gasp I looked quickly around the party. I ran, searched, cried, shouted, screamed......I was blaming myself for letting him go. I.....

~Back to now. 1am in the morning~

I took a deep breath, with a shaky hand I started to undress him, but unlucky I could only take off his jacket and shoes. I sighed and looked in him as if in pain, no...in sadness I was sad. I could not help myself, I started to cry from the new.

Saeran POV.

I looked at her, my mind was feeling strange. What I did?...ah right the bar and the talk. I looked at her and let all my drunk mind take over me. Yes, he was right... I must show her, force her stay. My mind went blank. I didn't control my body anymore, the inner demons, the drunk mind, the anger....it all took over me.
(Y/N) was helping me to go to bedroom. I knew that I can walk by myself, but I used this moment for my plan. The smirk was on my face when we went in the bedroom, I looked at her. I could see myself in her eyes, my eyes....they are filled with rage, sadness and lustfulness... Yes lustful, I was lustful. I wanted to just fuck her, make her understand that she is mine!! No one else.

~In bar at 8pm~

I was drinking the 8th bottle of vodka, what a surprise I'm still in my mind. I can't stop myself from thinking of what happened. She protected him, maybe she do love him!? I hit table and drank on one shot the whole bottle of vodka. My mind went blank I felt sick, but I didn't throw up that was weirdest feeling ever.
"Hey..you quiet drank too much..." The man said while sat next to me.
"Tsk...what it should do with you!?" I snapped I wasn't in mood at all. Looking at him I let my face show how much hate I have by talking.
"Whoah...who made you like this?" I frowned, due to my drunk mind...or emotions I had, I started to tell everything. Everything what happened. I even added "maybe I was too childish.." But guy frowned on my words.
"I guess you never really showed her who is the leader in relationship, huh?" His face had a smirk, I looked at him confused. "In other words fuck the shit out of her smart mouth, make her stay and understand all." He walked away leaving me with my thoughts alone.