SAERAN X MC LEMON ALERT!!!!!!

Here it goes the lemon! If you are the innocent child don't read it! You were warned!

~

Saeran POV.

I pinned her to the wall as soon as she looked away to find some clean shirt for me. I looked in her eyes, my lustful eyes met her (e/c) scared eyes. She was scared, her face was flushed. She was confused, confused of her feelings towards it all. She tried to understand my moves, but oh what an unlucky time she chosen for that. I moved my hand from the side of her head to her cheek, I stroked it slowly. I was gentle but just for a start, I leaned down and kissed her. The gentle and loving kiss changed to thirsty and dominant kiss from my side. Soon enough I found her tongue, the play was finished really fast. I was too impatient, I wanted her right now. Hardly I stopped myself from rushing and sucked on her tongue, soon I heard the soft moan leaving her smart mouse. I pulled away and looked at her, she had half closed eyes with flustered face. She was panting, her legs were closer to each other. She was wet no doubt and I didn't even touched her yet.
"What a slut you are~" I chuckled darkly, my eyes met her eyes. She was too embarrassed and somehow sad because of what I said. "Too bad I will own you right now, my fucking slut." I grabbed her chin and pulled her onto the bed, the pink marks left by my fingers were seen on her chin. I was satisfied, too satisfied of my plans and of what I did to her. The way she looked just because of MY KISS.

3rd person POV.

Saeran get on top of you without waiting, you were looking up at him with needy, fearful eyes, but mostly that was the fear. The need was in the background of all the fear. Soon enough your shirt was ripped off you, you let out a small yelp. He stared down at bra which covered your breast, he frowned.
"This isn't needed anymore." He took off your bra throwing it away in the corner of the room. Your eyes went wide open, you covered yourself embarrassed to show yourself this exposed. As soon as Saeran saw you covering yourself he narrowed his eyes, with a quick grip on your wrists he pulled them up above your head. His head moved down to your neck, he kisses all over it searching for that one sweet spot. Your mouth escaped soft moan just then when he found the sweet spot, the blush went slowly darker colour as you felt his tongue on your skin. The moans escaped your mouth one by one. He continue to suck, bite and lick on your neck till its covered in dark purple bruises, soon enough he went to your shoulders. You weren't showered in kisses, you were showered in bruises, hickeys and bite marks.
Moan after moan, panting after each small break between moans. You couldn't believe that it's happening, that this is the way of you loosing your virginity and that this is the end of your virgin life. Soon you felt your hands being free, you opened your eyes slowly and looked at him. He was topples you blinked, thinking when he took it off. While you were thinking Saeran didn't wait and squeezed your breast, you knew that it will leave finger prints. He was merciless, it was just a start and all you could feel is how merciless he got with everyone second. The loud moan escaped your mouth when you felt the grip of his hand on your breast. The dark smirk never leaved his face as he continued his punishment, his movements....his own world pleasure.
Saeran soon stopped the breast part and moved hands to your skirt, looking in your half closed eyes he slowly took off your skirt then your soaking panties.
"What a slutty virgin~ so wet and its all is just a beginning." He whispered in low voice while throwing your last clothing to the side. As soon you closed your eyes he stopped touching you. You heard his jeans belt being thrown to the side. His groan made you open eyes, you saw him taking off his jeans with boxers, you swallowed as you saw his erection.
"T-that won't f-fit in me..." You felt your mouth go dry as you stared at his erected member. The chuckle escaped his mouth as he leaned down and pinned your arms above your head.
"It will, now be a good girl and spread your legs. Stay still and don't fight back." His voice was low, lustful, dangerous.... Before you could say anything he slammed inside you. Tears began to form in your eyes as you threw your head back and let out a silence scream. The pain was too big for you to handle, you wanted to start beg for Saeran to be a bit gentle but he already started his movement. You screamed in pain and pleasure. Each thrust, each touch....it was a mix of pain and pleasure. Soon the pain disappeared and you started to moan. The room was no longer filled with fear and pain, it was filled by loud moans, groans and love.
Saeran kept on going on his full speed without giving you to get any break, positions were changed each time he stopped to stop you and himself from cumming. Soon you started to cry out his name as you dig your nails in his back.
"Please! L-let me cum!!!" You arched your back when he hit that sweet G-spot inside of you.
"Soon baby girl, soon." He groaned as he felt you tighten around him once more. After some rough and deep thrust you came with a loud moan, the pleasure hit you like a wave. Soon enough Saeran came as well, inside of you. He fell next to you exhausted, but happy and pleased.
He turned to the side and looked at you, he kissed you. Lovingly, softly, slowly...letting you to melt in the kiss.
"I love you my little slut.." He whispered while covering you both with a blanket, he held you as close as possible to him.
"I love you too Saeran." You whispered back at him while hiding face in his chest. Soon you both feel asleep, holding in each other.