Chapter 41

***Selena's P.O.V***

"Selena?" I saw Harry stood in the corridor. If I'm honest, I'm just so happy I got the right flat. Jennifer hasn't let me out of her sight for days. She made me stay at hers to have 'a girly night in' which led to it being 4 days in a row. I wasn't allowed to go home unless she came with me. Each night, I would think of how scared Avery must be, cooped up in the little room, probably being beaten every minute. I have to save her and I think I've come up with a really good plan. 

(Earlier that day)

"Hey, Jennifer?" She looked up at me and smiled. "Yes?" "My brother just texted me and said that I have to come home. My uncles come to visist and he wants to take me and my Daniel out." She gave me a concerned look. "Can I come with you?" The fucking cheek of this girl I'll tell you. I shook my head. "I'm sorry Jennifer, but no. I haven't seen him for years and its just a family thing. I'll be with him all week but I'll tell you what, when he goes you can stay over. Go out and fuck about. How does that sound?" She contemplated for a little while but finally spoke up. "Yes thats good. Have fun." I give her a hug and pick up my stuff. I'm just so glad I get to get out of here.

Once I got home, I ran straight into the living room. It wasn't exactly the site I wanted to see. "Wooooow, Daniel. Sorry, didn't realise you had company." I ran out of the room and pretty much gagged. I just saw my brother shagging a blonde slut and two naked girls waiting beside him. Not only that, when he heard my voice, he pulled out of the girl and I saw his penis just ... just there. Worst site of my life. I hate my brother, I really do. My mother and father both died when I was younger so my brother took care of me. He's 26 but omg hes a prick. He does drugs, gets high all the time, shags anything that breaths and is just down right disgusting. I can't wait untill I'm 18. I can move out. I ran upstairs to my bedroom and grabbed my laptop. I have to find out where Harry lives. I can remember Avery saying something about her having an arguement with Harry so there has got to be a connection there.

Logging into facebook, I stopped and thought. How the hell am I going to find out where Harry lives? I can't exactly ask him as I've never spoken to him in my life. I'm not just gunna message him and be like 'Where do you live?' Am i? Nope.I need to come up with something better. After a little while of thinking, a great idea popped into my head. Josh! Of course, I can ask Josh! I've been friends with him since I was little and I love him to pieces. He speaks to Harry alot so maybe he would know? Clicking on his profile, I send him a direct message. 

'Hey Josh! I know we havent spoken in a little while, sorry! But I was just wondering if I could ask you something?:)xxx'

It didnt take long for him to reply. 

'Hey Sel! No need to apologise I guess we have both been busy babe haha :) And yeah go for it? Whats up?xxx' 

Here goes nothing. 

' I was just wondering if you knew where Harry Styles lived? It's just I didn't see him in school and he's supposed to be helping me with some work. He told me his address but i forgot it and I can't get ahold of him. xxx' 

Shit excuse I know, but I dont know what else to say? A few minutes later, he replied back. 

'I didn't know you even spoke to Harry. Let alone was getting help from him for school work. But hey hoe, you learn something new everyday! If you need help you can ask me too dumbass ;) His address is Whincroft Close. He lives in flat number 13 :) xxx' 

I was so fricking thankful he didnt really question me. I do feel bad for lieing to him but I really need to do anything to help Avery. Once I got Harrys address, I wrote it down on a piece of paper and shoved it in my bag. I'm still wearing the same clothes that I wore all week so I need to change. I feel gross. Being quick, I shoved on my back and white stipey leggings, Dark blue shirt, army jacket, Black beanie and my doc martens. Picking up my bag, I ran out of the house. Harrys flat is about 20 minutes away from mine if I walk so if I grab a taxi, I can be quicker. 

The taxi pulled up outside of Harrys flats. I jumped out and walked up to the buzzer. My hearts pounding out of my chest, I'm so nervous. Reaching out for the number 13 buzzer, I presh it and step back, With in a matter of seconds, the door is clicked open. He's not even gunna check whos there? I could of been anyone. Not thinking much of it, I ran up to the door. Here it goes. Taking a deep breath, I knocked on the door. Moments later, a tall chestnut cloured hair man stood at the door. Shit? Did I get the wrong number? Before I was able to say anything, I saw Harry standing in the corridor. "Selena?" 

(back to present moment) 

***Harrys P.O.V*** 

When I saw Selena at the front door, I was really confused. I don't know why shes here? I know who she is but I've never spoken to her before. I only know who she is because of Josh. I think she saw how confused I was when she began to stutter. "H-hi Harry." Louis turnt around to me. "Take it you know her?" I nodded at him. "It's one of Josh's friends." 

I walk up to the front door and stand beside Louis. "How comes you've come here? Wait... how did you know where I live?" Her cheeks flushed red. "I asked Josh... Anyway this isn't the point. Harry, can I speak to you?" I give her a confused look and motion towards the living room. "Umm yeah, I guess. Come through." As she steps into the hallway, I walk with her into the living room. Niall, Zayn and Liam all look up. "Selena? What are you doing here?" Niall stares at her. He's as confused as I am. She looks really intimidated by all of the boys here. "Hey, just carry on watching T.V. Selena, come sit with me and Louis. Making room on the sofa, Selena sits inbetween me and Louis. "Selena? Whats going on. Why are you here?" I didnt mean to sound rude but I am so fucking confused. She gulps and looks me in the eyes. "It's Avery." My heart dropped. What about Avery? All of the boys heads snapped to look at Selena. I grabbed the remote and switched off the television. "What about Avery?" concern filled my voice and tears came to the surface of my eye. I'm really dreading whats going to spill out of her mouth. Many thoughts span around my head of what could of happened. "I know where she is."