act 1 scene 5: a grim meating part 1

Everyone was falling, most were calm and collected, some were blond and screaming like a girl. Than there's cobalt, who had his eye's closed not looking where he'll land, lucky for him there was an ursa minding his own business to brake his fall. He landed on it with a soft thud. he opened his eyes suprised, not because of the murder bear, but because the tree didn't catch his fall like he thought. It didn't matter to him, he opened up his giant sword, pointed it at the ursa's face, and pulled the trigger sending a 1 foot by 6 inch slug round through his head. He jumped out and checked his coat. "Damn, I forgot my extra ammo! Guess I'll have to to it the old fashion way". He said switching the giant swords mode from morder to prapelent.

He looked around to find he's already lost, so he sparked his sword and caught his thumb on fire. Using his aura he made it travel down to his feet and clothes, lining his fire proof coat with a fire trim and rapidly lights the trees around him in a 5 foot radius on fire than imidiatly cuts the fire out. This created a small and quick signal fire And leaving the area around him black, he did this so his sister could find him, it's the system they worked on. He sat there in the middle, when he started hearing more Grimm, beowolves, he never really thought about how it might attract them. He stood up and put his finger on the trigger, the end of the morder barrel shifted at a 90 degree angle to point at the back of the blade. Once they got close, surrounding him, he closed his eyes and pulled the trigger, causing a burst of dust strong enough to move the blade around him to come out the barrel. Once he opened his eyes, 4 of the 5 surrounding Grimm were disintegrating. He shrugged and sat back down, ignoring the last Grimm as it reels its claws back aiming for cobalt's head. Right before it swings a gunshot could be heard from the left, and it's arm freezes solid, than a gust of wind almost knocks cobalt from the left as a hooded figure rushes from the left using a tanto to slice the Beowolf's head before it could react.

Cobalt turned around to find the girl he saw last night, eclipse, breathing heavily with an intense face. She eventually took a deep breath and seemed to return to her normal timid self. She slowly turned to cobalt with a smile. "W why didn't you try to d dodge?" She asked as she sheathed her dagger. Cobalt stood up And streached. "I missed, it wasn't mine to kill. Guess we were Destind to be teammates!" He said exited. Eclipse started walking, not really knowing where to go he followed. "So let me guess, your semblemce is wind?" He asked, eclipses nodded. "Handy" he said.