Our last hope (Chapter 1)

(Dedicated to annan2001)

~~Vikk's P.O.V~~

I closed the door behind us. No body would be back for an hour which gave me plenty of time to say what's on my mind.

"Simon," I start and inhale. "Look, ever since the first day I met you... it's always been on my mind, and I know I need ask you before it's too late... I just want you to be aware of that. I know why, and I know when, and I know who. But I can't tell you. I'm sorry. I love you baby."

"T-tell me what, Vikk? What the heck?" Simon shouts at me "what are you-"

The door comes flying open. What are they doing back it's been like five minutes?!
My heart is pounding.
Is it him?

"We couldn't leave you behind!" Josh said

I sigh and put on a fake smile "Yeah, sorry I'm feeling a bit under the weather" I lie

"We are about to get some medicine" Simon caught on immidiately and backs me up

"I could drive you, the guys won't mind-"
Josh gets cut off by a low toned, desperate voice
"of course we don't" JJ speaks up politely "in fact, why don't we all go?"

I let off a fake, chesty cough "no, no, it's okay me and Simon have this one"

"What are you, gay?" JJ laughs

"Hahahahhaha, funny joke!" Simon and I say simultaneously and I put the small, black, decorative box back in my left pocket. It can wait. We have time

Or do we?

"Seriously, though" Harry starts innocently "when is the wedding?"

"W-wedding?!" Simon squeals and tries to play it off as if it didn't bother him "ha, ha, very funny"

"We're not even gay for Petezahut's sake!" I shout as if I'm joking, getting frustrated. "So there can't be a wedding" I shoot a glare at Harry.

"Let's just go!" JJ recommends. "Come on boys" he says seductively joking. Joking.

"Sup" Tobi says coolly, leaning against the door frame

Standing there, in front of them all, a fantastic idea covered my mind. I covered my mouth, trying to look fatigued, but they probably couldn't tell what the emotion I pulled was.

I turn to run back down the house to the nearest bathroom, accidently stepping on Simon's foot in the process. (Luckily, I'm very light)
I fling open the bathroom door as I hear the rest of the guys come rushing after me. I hover over the toilet bowl.

I begin to make gagging noises, careful not to overplay it or genuinely make myself sick.

My gag reflex actually does a good job, you know.
I think fast and quickly, pull down a half glass of water from this mornings tooth-brushing session and poor majority of it down the toilet, making myself sound as if I was hurling.

"Ewwww yeahhh... we'll leave it to you then" Ethan says and I hear Tobi chuckle, slightly uncomfortable

"They're gone," Simon whispers"

"Great." I come out of the bathroom and hug him

"do you wanna go on a walk?" Simon asks me "say you want fresh air!"

I nod. "Finally"

~~~~~

Simon smiles at me and entwined my hand with his. We try not to make it obvious because no one knows we are dating. "I'm gonna head to the shop, need anything?"

I shake my head no. "I'm good thanks babe"

~~Simon's P.O.V~~
"Alright! Be right back" I kiss his cheek and head into the shop.

Earlier was so weird.. what on earth was he talking about? Come to think of it, he has been acting a little distant lately and cutting down on meals. I'm worried about him, but he'll talk to me when he's ready. I trust him.

I grab the dr Pepper that Josh requested, coco-pops for Tobi and the Red Bull for Ethan. "That's it thank you"

I hand her my money and-

VRRRRR SKRRR

What the hell was that dreadful, ear piercing sound? "Keep the change!" I say, grabbing the bag of stuff and run out the shop.

I rush over to the crowd to see...

Oh my god no..

Is that Vikk?!

What the hell happened? No no no this can't be happening...

(Thank youu wroetoemo)